Bamboli Spark Plug Ignition Wire For Opel Omega A 2.4I 88-94 1612492
OEM Number: 1612492
- 100% brand new and high quality
- High performance product
- Lower resistance
- High performance jacket increase hp
- Maximum heat insulation
- Country/Region of Manufacture: Europe
Safety & Usage Instructions:
- Do not use PVC cable in your vehicle.
- Choose cables with EPDM and Silicone properties. (220 C heat resistant)
- EPM and Silicone cables show full performance in hot and cold seasons.
- It is recommended to replace spark plug cables every 20,000 km in gasoline and LPG vehicles.
- Do not interfere with spark plug cables while engine is running.
- Do not try to disconnect the cables while the engine is hot.
- For removal, do not pull on the cable. Do the removal process by holding the heads.
- Before installing the new cable, make sure that the spark plugs are clean and intact.
- Make sure that the spark plug cable is fully seated.
** If you are unsure of product compatibility, we may be able to assist you better if you send your VIN (Vehicle Identification Number) or Engine Vehicle Registration Card image.
"Please contact us for any kind of issues with the items or wrongly ordered items, returns or any kind of support or suggestion. We make money when our customers use our products, not when they buy it. YOUR SATISFACTION IS OUR FIRST PRIORITY"
Shipping & Return
We ship within 1-3 business days after receiving cleared payment.
International buyers outside of USA – please note: Import duties, taxes, and charges aren't included in the item price or postage cost. These charges are the buyer's responsibility.
"Please check with your country's customs office to determine what these additional costs will be prior to offerding or buying."
Dont like the item? Its ok. You have thirty days to return the item. That's right 30 Days! If you don't like the item, bring it back to US!