BC Coilovers for 1996-2002 Dodge Viper ( GEN2 )
ACR, GTS, GTS-R & RT/10
Kill the fender gap, improve your Viper's handling and ride quality.Factory BC settings are closeto the same height as lowering springs on stock shocks and can be adjusted much lower. Install is easier thanlowering springs or lowering caps and coilovers actually improve your car'sperformance.
We have actually installed these coilovers on cars and offer technical help with your install.
Custom spring rates are available at no extra cost. If you want custom spring rates, please specify what rates you want at check out.
Swift spring upgrade is available for an additional $320.00.
The Dodge Viper BC RacingBR series coilovers are the perfect choice for street driving with a dash ofweekend warrior track action. Featuring easily accessible adjustment knobs andseparately adjustable ride height, the BR series makes adjusting andmaintaining your Viper's performance coilover system easier than ever. Rideheight is independently user adjustable so you can dial in the exact look toreflect your driving style and performance needs. BC’s patented concave lowerlocking ring keeps all adjustments locked in and ready for precise predicablefeed back in any scenario. BR series coilovers provide a strong, complete andattractive coilover system at a great price.
· Mono-tube shock design
· 30 levels of dampening force adjustment
· Sturdy Steel Mounting brackets
· Separate Full length height adjustable
· Urethane Bushings
· One year warranty
· Coilovers use 46mm pistons and 53mm shock housings, the enlargedshock cartridges with specially designed pistons and rods provide a wide rangeof dampening force
· Valves are constructed of special spring steel, whichoutperforms stainless steels and produces longer valve life. Valve stacks use apatented deflective system to provide more precise control
· Patented concave lower locking ring, to prevent unseating
· Springs are made of SAE9254 high strength, durable steel.Compression tested at over 500,000 times with less than 5% deformation
· T6061 Aluminum utilized in spring locks and seats for strengthand weight savings
· Iron lower brackets on MacPherson struts to ensure rigidity
· Piston rods are constructed of highly polished steel to lengthenoil seal life and prevent leaking
· High pressure inner rod guide seals ensure a perfect fit forconsistent fade resistant damping and long shock life
· 2 step coating process utilizing nickel and chromium plating toprevent corrosion
· Newly developed lubricant oil in all shock cartridges minimizesaeration and cavitation
· An additional bearing beneath each pillowball mount provides asmooth action and prolongs the life of the pillowball itself.
SpringRates:Front Spring Rate= 10k RearSpring Rate= 12k
Final Sale Item | No Returns