This item has been shown 3813 times.
Car Audio & VideoPro Audio & DJMarine AudioClub & DJ LightingKaraoke Systems
Autotek SS3500.2 Super Sport 3500 Watt 2-Channel Class A/B Car Amplifier
Click Thumbnails to Enlarge
Condition and Warranty
Condition: BRAND NEW IN ORIGINAL PACKAGING
Warranty: 1 YEAR MANUFACTURER
Autotek SUPER SPORT Series delivers huge power in an efficient heatsink. Features include built-in electronic crossovers and high-level inputs. Bass remote included on this 3500 watt two channel car audio amplifier.
- Autotek SS3500.2 Super Sport 3500w 2-Channel Car Audio Amplifier Class A/B Amp
- Pre-Amp Circuitry: Low Noise PreAmplifier - Maximum low voltage signal from the source unit comes into the amplifier through a low voltage circuit which delivers minimal distortion through the amplification process
- Inputs: Low voltage RCA Inputs - Highest sound quality connection with quality RCA materials helps prevent interference and minimize distortion in the signal path
- High-Level Inputs: Yes, small connecting adapter - Easily tie into OEM audio systems that do not offer RCA output. Molex connector is included
- Operation Mode: 3 - Stereo, Bridged Mono or Stereo/Bridged Mono Simultaneously
- Crossover / Signal Shaping: Electronic - Internal 12dB crossovers networks allow for audiophile control of equalization circuits
- Equalizer: Electronic - Control of amplifier output with on board electronic crossover to tailor specific frequencies to speakers and subwoofers. Check specifications for specific frequencies for this amplifier
- Class / Topology: Class A/B - High sound quality circuit that allows amplifier to develop high levels of power with minimal distortion
- Output Devices Technology: Pro- Fi - Pro- Fi High Speed MOSFET’s components maximize power efficiency while improving sound quality and minimizing distortion
- Heat Sink: Sound Shieldm - Sound Shield Technology assures additional mass in the aluminum heat sink keeps the amplifier running cool while shielding music from distortions that can be caused by heat
- Power Supply: PWM Power Supply - High energy Pulse Width Modulated Power Supply delivers power with minimal impact on the electrical system
- Bass Remote: Included - Wired Bass Remote allows adjustments to bass frequencies to be made from the control mounted anywhere in the vehicle. This is especially inportant when using a stereo amplifier in bridged mono mode.
- Output Connections: Nickel Plated - Nickel Plated Brass Connection with terminals allow for secure connection while resisting corrosion
- Connections Type: Screw Down Connectors - Easy access for hand tool allowing a quick and secure connection
- Signal Pass Through: No
- Diagnostics: LED System Protection Circuitry - Monitor overload and speaker short protection with lighted indicators on the amplifier end panel
- Class: Class A/B
- Variable Voltage: 6 - 0.2V
- Signal to Noise: >94dB
- Frequency Response: 20Hz-20kHz
- Crossover Type: Selectable FULL - LPF - HPF
- Hi Pass Crossover: 12dB Per Octave: 120HZ-3kHz
- Low Pass Crossover: 12dB Per Octave: 50Hz-250Hz
- Tone Control: Bass EQ @45Hz
- Bass Boost: Selectable 0 / 6 / 12dB
- Power Output @ 2 Ohms: 2 x 1750 W
- Power Output @ 4 Ohms: 2 x 875 W
- Mono Bridged @ 4-Ohms: 1 x 3500 W
- Total Channels: 2
- Audio Inputs: RCA Jack
- Power Terminal: 12v/GND: 4 ga
- Speaker Terminal Wire Gauge: 16 ga
- Fusing: 35A x 2
- Dimensions: 12.75 x 10.25 x 2 in (32 x 26 x 5 cm)
- Weight: 6.1 lbs (2.7 kg)
AudioSavings Return Policy:
At Audiosavings, we strongly believe in customer satisfaction and therefore offer a friendly return policy.
Prior to returning merchandise, contact us and we will give you a return authorization #.
You may return this item for a refund within 30 DAYS of purchase.
Warranty Repair/Exchange Period: 1 YEAR
If your item is defective within the first 30 days of when it was delivered to you; you have the following options:
- We will send you a pre-paid shipping label to replace the item for a brand new one.
- We will send you a pre-paid shipping label to exchange the item for another item of your choice. If the item you chose is more or less money we will work out the price difference with you.
- We will refund you 100% of your money back. For refunds it is the customer's responsibility to ship the item back to us.
If you want to return your item within the first 30 days of when it was delivered to you; you have the following options:
- You may exchange the item for another item of your choice. If the item you choose is more or less money we will work out the price difference with you. The customer is responsible to ship the item back to us. Please note if the item you return is used there will be a 10% restocking fee deducted from your credit.
- You may receive a refund for the item less a 10% restocking fee. Customer is responsible to ship the item back to us.
Your replacement or refund will process within 3-5 business days of when we receive the item.
Please note items with physical damage un-related to shipping are not covered under warranty. This includes blown speakers with burned voice coils. Registered software cannot be returned.
You MUST notify us within 48 hours if you receive an item that was damaged during shipping.
Process for returning items
Please email us with your user ID, Item code / model #, Condition of the item, and the reason for your return. Please also indicate whether you would like a replacement, an exchange, or a refund. We will supply you with a reference number (RMA #) to put on the package which will ensure quick processing of your return. All returns require a RMA# to be returned back to our facility.
Item Code: SS3500.2
About Us /
Contact Us /
Copyright © 2016 Audio Savings, All rights reserved. | Template Design