Autel MaxiTPMS TS408 Tire Pressure Sensor TPMS Program Diagnostic Scanner Tool
- 【Sensor Program】You have 3 multiple options to program the Autel sensor with this TPMS programming tool: Copy by Activation, Copy by Manual Input, and Auto Create. With Copy by Activation, the vehicle will automatically find the new sensor. Easy as Breeze.(Program function only support using in Autel sensors.)
- 【Sensor Relearn】This TPMS tire pressure relearn tool TS401 can do the Relearn procedure for 98% vehicle of market that comes into your auto repair shop in both 2 ways: Auto Relearn (which needs to test drive the vehicle) & Stationary Relearn (with the built-in relearn guide)
- 【Retrieve Infos】TS401 provides a TPMS tire pressure monitor system tool for you to capture sensor IDs, tire pressure, tire temperature, and check the sensor’s battery life & frequency. It is absolutely a time saver, and gives you the general area of where to start looking for a TPMS problem
- 【Lifelong Benefits】Autel TPMS sensor relearn tool TS401 can check your Key Fob’s frequency, saving you the hassle of running into a dealership. This price-point friendly TPMS tool also claims to have FREE lifetime update for the latest vehicles, with 12-month warranty provided
When You Need A TPMS Tool?A Powerful Autel TS408 Tool Does You A Gig Favor
Case 1: Have you ever been in an embarrassment to drive but the car tire leak?
Case 2: Driving on a bumpy road, you found the TPMS warning light turning on.
Case 3: Have you ever spent money multiple times at a repair store for a tire rotation?
So, why not ask a TS408 TPMS tool for help?
Autel TS408 TPMS scan tool can solve almost all the TPMS problems like:
- TPMS warning light staying illuminated
- A failed sensor or failed battery
- A lost signal from a tire pressure sensor
- An improperly relearn procedure after tire installation
- No warning on the instrument panel
TS408 TPMS scanner not only programs Autel sensors, but also activates and relearns all the 315/433MHz sensors on the market. It greatly simplifies relearn and programming procedures and frees you from the boring user manual, which reduces repair expense for dealerships and saves more time to enjoy yourself.
Note: TS408 TPMS tool ONLY programs Autel sensors.
Autel Tools Win Today’ Market and Boost BusinessDetailed Introduction to Autel TS408 TPMS Tool
Autel: As one of the Autel manufacturers in the automotive aftermarket, Autel is dedicated to developing professional diagnostic tools and translating global customer needs into superior cost-effective and innovative products, with strong R&D and manufacturing capabilities.
Autel MaxiTPMS TS408: A new version TPMS tool and a perfect companion for your TPMS work.
- Activate TPMS Sensors: Trigger all OE/Universal TPMS sensors(315/433MHz) on the market.
- Program Autel Sensors: TS408 TPMS activating scanner can program the original ID data into Autel sensors. 3 programming options for selecting: Copy by Activation; Copy by Manual Input; Auto Create 1-16 Sensors
- Relearn TPMS Sensors: TS408 TPMS programming tool provides 2 sensor-relearn methods: Auto Relearn & Stationary Relearn to match OE/Common sensors with on-board module and establish harmonious communication with each other.
- Read Sensor Information: View sensor data like sensor ID, tire pressure, tire temperature, sensor battery, sensor position, and frequency at ease.
- Quick Mode: Perform basic TPMS functions.
- Lifetime Free Updating
- 320x240 TFT Color Screen
- 3.7 V Li-polymer Battery
Trigger 98% of Sensors on the MarketSensor Activation
Activation is an essential step before operating relearn. TS408 Autel TPMS tool can activate almost 98% of the OEM/Universal TPMS sensors on the market and view sensor data including sensor ID, tire pressure, tire temperature, sensor battery, sensor position, and frequency. The TS408 tire pressure tool checks the good or bad condition of the sensors and serves all the 315MHz and 433MHz sensors.
The Autel TS408 programming tool is smart and easy to use:
1)Hold the TS408 trigger tool close to the sensors
2)Press the trigger button to activate the sensors
3)TS408 receives sensor data
4)Trigger successful sensors in minutes
Versatile Programming Tool for Autel MX-sensorsSensor Programming
TS408 Programming allows users to program the sensor data to the new Autel sensors and replace faulty sensors with low battery life or one that is not functioning. TS408 relearn tool provides 3 programming methods to copy old sensor ID to new sensors. Note: TS408 scan tool ONLY program for Autel sensors (315/433 MHz).
Copy by Activation:If the old sensors are not completely broken, you can activate or trigger the old sensors and retrieve the old ID, and then write it into the new MX-Sensors. The new MX-Sensors can be replaced directly in the original position without relearning.
Copy by Manual Input: If the original sensor is completely bad or can’t be activated, you can find the old ID from the housing of the old sensors, and write the old sensor ID to new MX-Sensors by manually input.
Auto Create 1-16 Sensors:If the old sensor is completely damaged or the original sensor ID can’t be detected, you can use the TS408 TPMS scan tool to automatically create new random ID(s) to MX-Sensor(s).
TS408 TPMS Tool Makes Vehicle Repair Smarter, More ProfitableSensor Relearn
After tire rotation, sensor change, and TPMS module replacement, relearn operation is a must step. The purpose of the relearn is to share the new TPMS sensor IDs to the vehicle, which allows the sensors to “talk” to the vehicle and alerts the driver if any tires have low air pressure or if there is a malfunction with the TPMS system.
TS408 TPMS reset tool provides 2 types of relearn procedures to establish mutual communication: 1) Stationary Relearn & 2) Auto Relearn.
This procedure is completed by getting the car into “learn mode” by using the vehicle manufacturer’s process and then using a TPMS activation tool to force TPMS sensors to transmit new TPMS sensor IDs to the vehicle’s * without driving.
If the vehicle can learn the new sensors by itself, you can drive the vehicle for a while and at varying speeds, and at some point, the new ID self “programs” to the tire pressure control module. It is recommended to use this TS408 TPMS activating tool to refer to the on-screen Relearn Procedure for the exact details of the process.
Read sensor data
TS408 TPMS scanner can accurately read and display sensor information including sensor ID, tire pressure, temperature, battery, position, frequency, etc. The data response from all TPMS sensors allows you to keep trace of the health of tires and sensors to ensure timely repair and driving safety.
Key FOB Check
The key fob test on TS408 TPMS scan tool can be used to detect the frequency of the key fob and battery electricity to determine whether it needs to be charged or replaced, reducing the time to seek dealer’s help and saving money. Only available for 315MHz & 433MHz key fobs.
Information Retrieval Function facilitates the review and printing of TPMS data stored in the vehicle ECUs, which also provides convenience for checking the latest TPMS data recording. Lifetime free updating will always keep you on the cutting edge of data and detailsTerms of salesAbout usContact usPayment
We accept PayPal payment.
Please contact us if you need to use another method to pay.
Payment should be made within7 daysafter offerding ends.
Otherwise a Unpaid Item case will be opened to you.
Order will be shippedwithin 1 businessday after payment confirmed.
We have warehouse China warehouse.
From our US/UK/RU/DE/AU warehouse via UPS or DHL eCommerce shipping
Delivery time varies from 2 to 6 business days.
From our Hong Kong warehouse via DHL or FedEx Ground
Delivery time varies from 3 to 5 business days.
From our China warehouse
For US buyers,we use e-Packet (Delivery time is 5-12 business days) or express delivery(Delivery time is 3-7 business days) .
For other countries\' buyers,we use China Post or Hong Kong Post(Delivery time varies from 10 to 25 business days)or Express delivery(Delivery time is 3-7 business days).
We will ship according to your PayPal address.
Please make sure it is correct and include phone number for delivery.
If you do not receive your order in the estimated time, please contact us, we would do our best to serve you solve the problem.
Please include your special requests in note if there is any.
Terms of sales
We are authorize distributor, our all items are 100% original and Our devices have warranty,12 months free repair for the devices.3 months for the accessories.
Please contact us firstly when you need warranty service.
In case an item arrives faulty, please contact us as soon as possible and keep it unused.
We will instruct you on how to return and get refund or replacement.
If the item has been used, we have the right to decline your claim.
Items should be returned on buyers\' cost for repair or replacement.
About usWho We Are?We are specialized dealer of On-Board Diagnostic tools and automotive electronicsfor more than 10 years.We are authorized first class distributor of Launch, Autel, Ausdom, Caska and Ehang brands,and more brands will be show in our store in near future.What Do We Have?We have office and warehouse in Australia and US to ensure fast shipment and after-sale service.We have more than 50 employees devoting to customer satisfaction.Terms of tax:We are not responsible for buyer\'slocal taxes, please consult your local Customs for tax details.Contact usOur customer-oriented service strives for positive responses with all 5 star selling ratings.Please feel free to contact us via message once you have any question before you giving us negative response or open case.We will reply in 24 business hours.Business time: GMT8 (9:00-18:00) from Monday to Friday.