This item has been shown 26871 times.
Sheer Armor License Plate Cover
We are the CREATORS and ONLY ONE selling the Sheer Armor cover.
SHEER ARMOR ADVANTAGES
- Our listing images are actual images of our cover workingand not photo-shoppedor cartoon images that fool the buyer into thinking that their product works.
- Our cover blocks out the entire license plateand not just half block where the first or last 3 letters/numbers are visible and can be cross-referenced with the make and color of the vehicle resulting in the ticketing of the vehicle owner.
- Our cover is made of sleek, non-shiny, unbreakable poly-carbonateplasticand not bulky shiny breakable plastic that is EASY-TO-SPOT by the police when they drive by you.
- We are the ONLY seller that provides product testing proceduresand do not rely on outdated images or videos from the 90's that obviously cannot beat today’s advanced high speed digital cameras.
- We are the only seller that offers a 60 day ( maximum) “no questions asked” refundunlike most sellers who offer NO REFUND.
- Our covers are made in the USAand not imported from third parties in China.
· FYI, the back license plate is the ONLY one photographed. In addition, 19 states require vehicles to display only the back license plate. Also, during typical winter months the front license plate can't be read due to snow in the northern states. Therefore, you only need to purchase a cover for the back license plate.
· FYI,NOT FOR USE ON TOLL CAMERASbecause our cover is designed to work at an angle to the roadway similar to red-light, speeding and photo radar cameras not like toll cameras that photograph face-on. NO product works on toll cameras.
PLEASE, read our Product, Return Policy and Testing Procedure Comparisons before buying any product.
1.Sprays first came out in 1996 (over 22 years ago) the same time digital cameras were introduced. Comparing a 1996 digital camera to a 2018 digital camera is like comparing a 1996 computer to a 2019 computer, really no comparison.
2.Sprays might have worked 22 years ago (which is as old as some of the spray videos and grainy photos out there) but cannot beat the advanced high speed, resolution and filtering capabilities of today's digital cameras.
3.Don't be fooled by the outdated claims from the media, "As seen on TV" ads or by police officers. This is not 1996 its 2018.
4.Also, sprays have been documented to have the same ingredients as a can ofclear gloss spray that can be purchased at any hardware store for under $4.00
1.They block ONLY the first or last 3 letters/numbers but the other letters/numbers that are visible can be cross-referenced with the make and color of the vehicle resulting in the ticketing of the vehicle owner.
2.The strong silver reflection coming off the cover and bulky look is EASY-TO-SPOT by the police when they drive by you.
1.These covers are coated on the inside with "light-reflecting crystals" which claim to amplify the intensity of the camera flash and overexpose the photo but the problem with this is the thickness of the cover prevents the light reflecting crystals from blocking out the camera flash.
2.Also, the cover is "breakable" which explains why it is shipped out in a padded cardboard box so that it does not break during shipment.
3.Similar to sprays (same seller), don’t be fooled by the 1996 outdated media claims.
THIN SHEETS OF PLASTIC
1.Claims of "specially formulated highly reflective finish" on a thin sheet of plastic is nothing more than a sheet of acrylic plastic that can be purchased at any plastic product distributor.
2.These THIN sheets of plastic scratch over time and eventually break.
1.Our covers are coated with a revolutionary formula.
2.Our covers are 100% "UNBREAKABLE".
3.Our covers are made in the USA and not imported from a third party in China.
4.Our covers can be tested (as noted below). No other seller can provide you with testing procedures.
First of all, please realize that it takes 30+ days for a red-light, speeding and/or photo radar ticket to be issued.
Secondly,everything is returnable except for underwear.
SELLER DOES NOT OFFER RETURNS
Seller DOES NOT offer returns, basically what that means is that once you pay for it, you will never see your money again. So if the product fails, you basically are out of your money.
14 DAY MONEY BACK
14 day money back, basically means that you have 14 days to try the product and can return it within that 14 day period. The only problem is that it takes 30+ days for a red-light, speeding and/or photo radar ticket to be issued. If you end up getting a violation 30 days after buying your product you will not be able to return it. In some situations, you will be charged with a 20% restocking fee which works out to approximately $6.00 for the product and $6.00 for shipping for a total charge of $12.00 to return the product.
OUR 60 DAY RETURN POLICY
We offer a 100% satisfaction guarantee with a 60 day ('smaximum) "no questions asked" refund. That's how confident we are that our covers work.
PRODUCT TESTING COMPARISON
PRODUCT TESTING PROCEDURES BY OTHER SELLERS
- Not a single seller provides the ability for the buyer to test their product before installing it on their vehicle.They rely onoutdated images or videos from 1996. Their claims might have worked 22 years ago but cannot beat the advanced high speed, resolution and filtering capabilities of today's digital cameras.
- WE CHALLENGE YOUto test the product you bought whether a spray, prismatic cover or reflective cover with our testing procedures to see if it works. If it failed the testing, return the product and order from us because ours is 100% guaranteed to work.
OUR TESTING PROCEDURES
If you want to test our cover for yourself follow this procedure:
1.Go back about 20 feet from your vehicle then move over 10 feet and take a photo with a camera that has a descent flash (NO cell phone cameras) of the back of your vehicle. FYI, the typical red-light camera installation at an intersection costs $100,000+ which includes a state of the art digital camera system with a commercial strobe light and not a cell phone camera.
2.Zoom in on the photo of the back of your vehicle and the cover should look like the main photo in our listing. If it doesn't, e-mail us with a description as to how you undertook your test and we will assist you in resolving any issues you might have.
3.We have designed the cover to work at a distance, angle and height from the intersectionsimilarto that of a red-light or photo radar camera.Therefore, DO NOT take a photo at plate-height and directly behind the car, at point-blank rangebecause the license plate will be visible.
Our Mission is simple we want to help hard-working and responsible customers save their hard earned money from revenue driven and unfairly issued red-light and photo radar tickets.
With over 25 years of experience working astransportation engineering professionals, we know a thing or two about red-light, speeding and photo radar cameras.Based on our professional experience 100% of red-light, speeding and photo radar camera installations could have been avoided mainly through efficient traffic signal optimization and coordination along a street. Sadly in today's environment of budget shortfalls, cities are turning to the lucrative cash cow of red-light, speeding and photo radar fines opposed to saving lives by preventing accidents.
Case and point, during a trip to New York City we noticed that the traffic signal coordinationalong all the streets in the city was inadequate because we were on average stopping at every fourth or fifth traffic signal. From an engineering standpoint, it is possible to setup the traffic signals to be green as you approach them from end of the city to the other instead of stopping every fourth or fifth traffic signal. The reason this is not done is because we noticed motorists running the red light at every fourth or fifth traffic signal and on average getting a red-light cameraticket. If you check on the internet you will find that New York City generates 1 MILLION DOLLARS a DAY from red-light camera fines. Definitelya cash cow.
The above reasons are why we created the Sheer Armor license plate cover.
Your friends at Sheer Armor
Sheer Armor accepts no liability or responsibility for any events resulting, or not resulting, from the use of this product.
The responsibility and results of using this product remains solely and entirely with the purchaser and/or user.
We are not responsible for any fines associated with photo enforcement or non-moving tickets.
We do not encourage or endorse disobeying traffic signals or speeding.
Please ensure the use of this product does not violate any local laws.