AEM HIGH FLOW 340LPH IN-TANK FUEL PUMP KIT P/N:50-1000 For Sale - New and Used
This item has been shown 35298 times.
AEM HIGH FLOW 340LPH IN-TANK FUEL PUMP KIT P/N:50-1000:
Click below to see more views:
- Fits in place of Walbro GSS342
- Offset Inlet, In-line with outlet
- Designed for high output naturally aspirated and forced induction EFI vehicles
- In-Tank design
- Tested to flow 340 lph @ 40 PSI
- 39mm diameter fits most applications
- Offset inlet design eases installation
- Each pump individually tested
- For gasoline vehicles (pump life may be diminished when used with E85 fuel)
- Kit includes fuel pump, rubber sleeve and end caps, pre filter, hose, clamps and flying lead
Click here to see AEM installation instructrions for this fuel pump.
Availability: In stock
- Payment is accepted only through Paypal.
- We will only ship to the Paypal confirmed shipping address.
- Payment for orders should be made within 5 business days.
- Sales tax will be charged for orders from California.
Shipping and Handling:
- Most orders generally ship within 2-3 days from our warehouse.
- Orders are shipped through a major carrier. Most domestic orders ship through US Postal Service or UPS Ground services.
- Expedited shipping is available at additional cost. Please contact us for expedited shipping.
- Shipping to Alaska, APO/FPO, Guam, Hawaii, PO Box, Puerto Rico, U.S. Virgin Islands and any other U.S. Territory is by the US Postal service. Additional costs may apply.
- International orders are generally delivered within 7 days from date of order. Extended regions may require up to 14 days to be delivered.
- Customer is responsible for return shipping.
- Returns must be made within 14 days of delivery of order and parts must be unused and in original manufacturer packaging.
- Custom order parts cannot be returned.
1991 Mercedes-Benz C112 Concept
2005 Volkswagen Passat R GT
2005 Techart Boxster Widebody
2005 Stillen Ford_GT
2004 Audi A8L 6.0 Quattro
2005 Ford Mustang GT
2009 Novitec 599 GTB Fiorano
1955 Mercedes-Benz 300SLR Coupe
2010 Mazda Mazdaspeed3
2007 Mercedes-Benz SLR 722 Edition