This item has been shown 126722 times.
AEM's part number 30-4110NS Wideband UEGO air/fuel ratio Controller Gauge is sold without a wideband sensor. This allows users to source a Bosch 4.9LSU sensor separately to potentially save money.
AEM’s legendary Digital Wideband O2 AFR UEGO Gauge is a wideband UEGO air/fuel ratio controller (AFR) and gauge in one. It unites accuracy, speed and control with an easy to read, digital LED display and sweeping LED “needle” that changes colors as AFR changes from rich to lean.
APPROVED SENSORS FOR USE WITH 30-4110NS
ManufacturerPart NumberDescriptionAEM30-2004Bosch LSU4.9 (950mm)Bosch17025Bosch LSU4.9 (950mm)Walker250-25036Bosch LSU4.9 (950mm)Walker250-25075Bosch LSU4.9 (325mm)
AEM tested many sensors with the 30-4110NS, including popular inexpensive knockoff sensors, and determined that only the following sensors will deliver reliable performance:
Using the above sensors ensures that the factory sensor calibration is accurate and that the controller performs optimally. The use of any non-approved sensor may affect the controller’s operation, and will void the warranty of the 30-4110NS.
WHAT IS A WIDEBAND UEGO AIR/FUEL CONTROLLER?
AEM's Wideband UEGO (Universal Exhaust Gas Oxygen, pronounced “You-Way-Go”) Controllers are powerful, cost effective tuning tools that allow users to accurately monitor the Air/Fuel Ratio (AFR) of their engine.
WHY USE A WIDEBAND AIR/FUEL CONTROLLER?
Accurate AFR data is critical when tuning an engine. Running rich (very low air/fuel ratio, excessive fuel) can cause a loss in power, while running too lean (very high air/fuel ratio, not enough fuel) may result in serious engine damage. Using a wideband air/fuel controller during the tuning process allows you to monitor AFR and adjust tuning parameters to optimize them for maximum power and efficiency. AEM has a comprehensive line of highly accurate, reliable wideband air/fuel controllers that can help ensure your vehicle is optimally tuned.
WHAT IS FREE-AIR CALIBRATION?
Some of our competitors require that you frequently perform a free-air calibration procedure to calibrate their O2 sensors. This process involves removing the sensor from the bung while still connected to the controller device, then waving the sensor in the air so it can read atmospheric O2 levels. We use Bosch 4.9 LSU sensors in our wideband controllers. Our sensors are individually laboratory-calibrated by Bosch and never require free air calibration!
CAN I CHANGE THE AEM UEGO SENSOR’S CONNECTOR?
No. There is a laser-etched, calibrated resistor in the sensor’s connector body. This resistor is specifically created for the exact sensor that it is attached to. Modifying this will invalidate the sensor’s output.
Our World-famous Wideband O2 air/fuel ratio UEGO gauge features a digital LED display and sweeping LED 'needle' that changes colors as AFR changes from rich to lean. A 52mm (2-1/16") gauge housing ensures that it will fit in most gauge pods and can be remotely mounted virtually anywhere. All AEM digital gauges feature a 0-5v analog output for use with data loggers and almost any engine management system. Each gauge comes with black and silver bezels and black and white faceplates for multiple color combinations and a custom look (a black Lambda faceplate and black and white Air/Fuel Ratio faceplates).
The Bosch UEGO sensor gives the controller its speed and accuracy. The Bosch 4.9 LSU sensor used in the 30-4110 AEM Wideband UEGO AFR Controller Gauge has a faster light off time and draws less current than the 4.2 LSU sensor used with AEM’s discontinued 30-4100 Wideband UEGO Controller Gauge. The 4.9 LSU sensor features the same fuel compatibility as the 4.2 LSU and NEVER requires free-air calibration when used with AEM’s 30-4110 Wideband UEGO AFR Gauge. The 30-4110’s 4.9 LSU sensor uses a different connector than the connector used with the 4.2 LSU sensors included with the original, discontinued 30-4100 gauge controller. The sensors are not interchangeable between the two gauge controllers in any way, including changing connectors on the gauges.
The Wideband O2 air/fuel ratio UEGO gauge is a must if you want to maximize your engine's power and safety. When tuning an engine, accurate air/fuel ratio data is critical because running with too rich of an AFR can cause a loss of power, and running a lean AFR can result in serious engine damage. AEM's digital Wideband AFR UEGO gauge can quickly alert you to even a .1 change in air/fuel ratio and provide enough time to shut down an engine before damage occurs.
- Controller gauge and hardware sold without wideband sensor
- Weld-in bung included
- No free air sensor calibration required with approved sensors
- 52mm (2-1/16”) gauge housing
- 0-5v analog output (10-20 AFR range only)
- RS232 Serial Output
- Interchangeable black/white faceplates and black/silver bezels included
AFR VALUE RANGE BY FUEL TYPES:
- Center LED Readout Displays Gasoline Values from 10 to 18 :1 AFR
- Outer LED Ring Displays Gasoline values from 11 to 16.75 :1 AFR
- 0-5V Output Gasoline values from 10 to 20 :1 AFR
- 0-5V Output E85 values from 6.6 to 13.2 :1 AFR
- 0-5V Output Ethanol values from 6.14 to 12.3 :1 AFR
- 0-5V Output Methanol values from 4.4 to 8.8 :1 AFR
- 0-5V Output Lambda values from .68 to 1.36
- Center LED Readout Displays Lambda values from .68 to 1.23
- Outer LED Ring Displays Lambda values from .75 to 1.14
If you have any questions, please feel free to contact us. Thank you!
ALL ITEMS ARE BRAND NEW!
PLEASE CHECK OUT MY OTHER sales
- Usually most item are shipped within 1-3 business day upon payment verification
- For most products we do ship internationally! (Except for heavy weight / Auto Body Products) Please contact us for international shipping quote!
- Free Shipping rates are applied to all 48 contiguous states only (Excluding Alaska, Hawaii, Puerto Rico, Guam, and APO FPO address)
- If package is returned to us because buyer provided a wrong or undeliverable address, buyer need to pay for reshipping charge
- Import duties, taxes and charges are not included in the item price or shipping charges. Please check with your country's customs office to determine what these additional cost will be prior to offerding/buying.
- PLEASE CHECK THE PACKAGE BEFORE SIGN FOR IT. UPS/Fedex WILL NOT ACCEPT ANY DAMAGE CLAIM IF THE RECEIVER HAVE SIGN FOR THE PACKAGE. IF YOU RECEIVED A DAMAGE PACKAGE PLEASE DO NOT SIGN FORIT AND REFUSE THEPACKAGE, THEN CONTACT US IMMEDIATELY THAT YOU RECEIVE A DAMAGE PACKAGE SO WE CAN FILE DAMAGE CLAIM AND PROCESS YOUR REPLACEMENT IN A TIMELY MANNER.
How To Find Out Shipping Fee:
- We Accept PayPal and Credit Card
- All payments must be received within 10 days after sale won
- Non-pay buyer will get an unpaid alert from
- Sales tax is applied to California buyers/California addresses only.
- PayPal E-Checks will be held until cleared
- All orders will be shipped out within 1-3 business day after payment has been received
- Orders made during Saturdays, Sundays or holidays will be process on the next business day
- We guarantee all our products are 100% brand new
- Some of our products are for "off-road" use only
- We highly recommend professional installation for all products. Installation instructions are not included for some products
- All sales are final, please read our description carefully and ask questions before placing your offer
- Please keep the original box and the shipping label because if anything wrong with the product. We only accept return package with the original packaging (Box and Label)
- No claims can be filed over 18 days after package has been delivered
- If product is defective upon arrival, please email us immediately with a digital photo of the product, we will assist you with the returning procedure and we will becover all shipping charges
- If product is damaged upon arrival, please e-mail a digital photo of the problem. We will file a damage claim to the shipping company. After claim has been approved, we will re-ship the item at shipping company's cost
- If the package is lost in transit, replacement or refund will only be issued after a lost claim has been approved by shipping company
- If buyer received incorrect item, please e-mail us with a digital photo of the item. We will issue a prepaid return shipping label and charge for re-shipping charge. (For domestic shipment only)
- If buyer purchase the wrong item by error and wants a return, shipping and handling charges is not refundable, buyer will also be charge for return shipping cost and require a 15% to 30% restocking fees
- If buyer purchased the wrong item by error and wants an exchange, buyer have to pay for all shipping charges
- If you have any question or need any help from us, please feel free to call us!
- We will try our best to reply all e-mails within 24 hours, there might be some delay during weekends and holidays
- Our business hours are:
Monday-Friday: 10am-5pm Pacific Time
Saturday to Sunday : Closed
- Please contact us to resolve any problem before leaving negative response, we will do our best to satisfy each customer