This item has been shown 449 times.
The picture listed on this page is a representation of the compressor you will be receiving. Not the exact one. In most cases, you will need to reuse your OEM plug, manifold, and sensors. This is because one compressor can fit numerous vehicles, for multiple years, with different plugs and manifolds used on same compressor.
In most cases the connector / plug from original compressor will need to be spliced onto our compressor. Every compressor that needs this done will come with 14-16 gauge heat shrink butt splices.
• All remanufactured compressors are built using the latest compressor technology to meet or exceed OEM specifications, using a strict remanufacturing process.
• New bearing, new seals and gaskets, tested coil, lathed clutch assembly
• Tested for noise, vibration, durability, vacuum decay, and pressure decay to ensure no leaks and longer life.
To Assure You Are Ordering Correctly
Send us your year make model and engine size anytime during the purchase process and we will ensure you get the right part!! Leaving a note to seller with vehicle specifications will always ensure you get the right part the first time. If we are in doubt with this information, we will contact you to get more information via messaging and or a phone call.
We are open for business Monday-Friday 8:00 AM till 4:30 PM EST
• Unit Must be installed by certified AC Tech.
• The system must be flushed using an AC Flush Solution
• The system must be then evacuated to remove any and all moisture and leftover flush
• Must Replace Filter Drier or Accumulator.
• Proper type and amount of oil must be installed in the unit. All of our unit's ship with testing oil that needs to be drained and then replaced with proper oil and filled to Factory system specs.
• An ac machine must be used to fill the system with the proper amount of Freon-based on factory specs. Using canned Freon is not a proper fill of a complete install. These cans are meant to top off a working system and most compressors do not operate properly when canned Freon is used as there is not enough force to properly disperse throughout the system.
• No Returns Are Accepted without authorization and a RMA#. Please contact us to obtain an RMA#
• As we do incur a cost to ship your order to your door, if for any reason an incorrect order is placed, or you simply need to return a part because it is not needed, return shipping will be the buyers' responsibility. A 15% restocking fee will apply.
• Returns after 30 days are exchange only and are not eligible for a refund.
• All Units come with a one-time warranty replacement during specified warranty period.
• Absolutely no Labor is paid for any reason.
• The Buyer is Responsible for any return shipping INCLUDING DEFECTS. We will only cover return shipping if an items compatibility table is incorrect. No exceptions!
AC Compressor fits 2011 BMW 1 Series 2008-13 BMW 135i 2013 BMW 135is R157382
Buy It Now Price
7 Groove -- 4.33"
Does NOT SHIP WITH PAG OIL. Shipping Oil Only. Must be Drained And Fill to OEM System Specs.
BMW 1 Series M (11)
BMW 135i (13-08)
BMW 135is (13)
BMW 335i (13-07)
BMW 335i xDrive (13-09)
BMW 335is (13-11)
BMW 335xi (08-07)
BMW X1 (15-13)
BMW Z4 (16-10)
Payment Shipping Warranty response FAQ Contact Us
We accept Master. Visa, American Express, Discover & PayPal!
If you have not already sent us your year make model and engine size prior to checking out please do so. If you do not send us this info and item is wrong, you will be responsible for any and all fees associated with returning an item for a refund or for the right unit. Not sending this info could also delay shipment on your purchase.
We are required by law to collect 6.00%, 7.00% sales tax for shipments made to Michigan and Florida respectively. This is because we own warehouses in each of these states.
Are required within 7 days from the end of the sale. Remember that placing a offer is a serious commitment to purchase. If you are unsure, we encourage you to contact us with any questions, comments, or concerns before offerding. First and foremost, we are here to help.
Shipping price quoted in the sale is for areas in the continental USA only (48 states). All other free shipping will be shipped via USPS
- UPS Standard/USPS to USA continental 48 states for Free unless stated otherwise
- All other free shipping will be shipped USPS unless contacted and shipping is paid for by the buyer.
- International Canada if under 20# USPS large flat rate box or UPS for $40.00
- Worldwide IF UNDER 20# USPS large flat rate box for $80.00
- UPS World Wide $110
- Any Lost package by the shipping carrier is subject to a reshipping fee for a replacement
- Any Lost package by the shipping carrier requesting a refund, any shipping paid will not be refunded.
*All brokerage fees, taxes and tariffs on shipments outside the US are the responsibility of the buyer.
We primarily ship via UPS and a tracking number will be provided for you. If it is a matter of getting you your part quicker we reserve the right to ship with either UPS or USPS. Also some units just will not fit in a USPS box in these cases your part will ship UPS.
All remanufactured compressors are warranted for 12 months. New units are warranted for 12. Stock images may be used so that customer can match up their compressor to the image. The appearance of the received product may vary depending on the condition of the item ordered. Labor is not included. Any used units carry a 3-month warranty. Labor is not included. Money back refund is applicable only on unused/non-mounted Units or Warranty claims within the first 30 days from Date of Purchase. Otherwise, it is exchange only after 30 days from Date of Purchase.
On most orders, you will have to reuse your switch, manifold and or your OEM plug. If you cannot reuse yours please contact us and we will try and get one for you if we have in stock. All compressors and clutches are top quality and completely remanufactured. All new units are the Original Equipment Manufacturer (OEM) unless stated otherwise. All units are complete with clutch.
You must follow the proper installation procedures for the warranty to be valid:
- Unit Must be installed by certified AC Tech.
- The system must be flushed using an AC Flush Solution
- The system must be then evacuated to remove any and all moisture and leftover flush
- Must Replace Filter Drier or Accumulator.
- Proper type and amount of oil must be installed in the unit. Most of our unit's ship with testing oil that needs to be drained and then replaced with proper oil and filled to Factory system specs.
- An ac machine must be used to fill the system with the proper amount of Freon-based on factory specs. Using canned Freon is not a proper fill of a complete install. These cans are meant to top of a working system and most compressors do not operate properly when canned Freon is used as there is not enough force to properly disperse throughout the system.
Proof of these procedures will be required for any warranty. With your compressor will be a warranty sheet that we ask you to have your mechanic fill out and keep safely for 1 year as it will be required to verify install on any warranty claim.
We strive for 100% Customer Satisfaction on every order and we love to hear from our buyers.
If you are unsatisfied with your order for any reason, Please Contact Us and allow us the opportunity to resolve your issue prior to posting a Negative / Neutral response or filing any disputes. We are sure the problem can be resolved!
Your positive responses and DSRs are extremely important to us as better DSR scores affect our search visibility and fees on . We try our best to earn good responses and 5-star DSR ratings from you.
Please note that 4-star (or below) is considered a bad rating for sellers and can result in restrictions on our account. Please help us maintain our business. Support us by rating 5-Star DSR Ratings in all 4 categories. If we have not given you a reason enough for 5-star ratings on each DSR then please contact us to let us know how we can earn your 5-star rating before submitting your scores!
Q. Does the compressor come with oil?
A. No, the compressor only comes with test oil in it but not oiled up for use. You must drain the test oil first then you must add specified oil to the compressor. Please look into your vehicle's specifications.
Q. Does the compressor come with the clutch and pulley?
A. Yes, all of our compressors come complete with clutch and pulley unless otherwise advertised.
Q. How long does shipping take?
A. We pride ourselves on quick shipments. We try to get all orders out within one business day from time of cleared payment. However, during our busy season, we may need 2 to 3 business days for handling to ensure you receive a quality part from us. From there it takes 3-7 days for domestic shipping depending on geographical location. All international shipments take anywhere from 7 to 14 business days to arrive. Shipping time is not guaranteed we cannot control this once it leaves our door it is on the carrier, not Jensen Auto.
Q. Do you accept returns?
A. Yes, we accept returns within 30 days of purchase on all unused items. Our Return Policy for items purchased and purchaser decided not to install. A return authorization number (RMA #) is required from Jensen Auto prior to returning any merchandise. Your request to return these parts must be received by us within 30 days from the date of purchase. Buyer is responsible for shipping charges to return all parts. A 15% restocking fee is charged and the original shipping costs are not refundable Returned items that are found to have been installed, dirty, tampered with, or damaged will not be refundable.
NOTE: If you have not sent us your year make model and engine size prior to checking out please do so. If you do not send us this info and item is wrong, you will be responsible for any and all fees associated with returning the item for a refund or for the right unit.
Customer Service: Via messages
Monday-Friday 8:00AM-4:30PM (Eastern Standard Time)
Sell Smarter with Kyozou.
Inventory and Ecommerce Management