You are purchasing a Reman compressor with clutch.
We would appreciate if you could leave us a note with the vehicle specification (Year, Make, Model and Engine) in PayPal when making the payment or in the email system, that way we can be sure that the a/c compressor will fit properly.
THE SYSTEM (COMPRESSOR INSTALLATION)
Lifetime Ac Warranty & Agreement
Follow all local, state and federal regulations when servicing mobile A/C systems and read this instruction sheet prior to starting any repairs.
Oil charges and oil types should be closely adhered to for proper A/C performance.
If you are uncertain ofOIL CHARGE OR REFRIGERANT TOTAL SYSTEM CHARGErefer to the under hood decal or, OEM service manual.
USE ONLY R-12 OR R-134a REFRIGERANT.
1. Remove compressor, receiver drier or accumulator, orifice tube or expansion valve.
2. Flush the condenser and evaporator usingNON-OIL BASEDA/C flush. On expansion valve systemsTHE VALVE MUST BE REMOVEDbefore the evaporator can be flushed.FLUSHED CONDENSERS FROM OUTLET TO INLET AND EVAPORATORS FROM INLET TO OUTLET.
WARNING:NEWER STYLE CONDENSER DESIGNS ARE VERY HARD, AND SOMETIME IT WOULD BE IMPOSSIBLE TO DO FLUSH, IN THOSE CASES IT IS SUGGESTED THAT IF THE COMPRESSOR HAS A MAJOR FAILURE THE CONDENSER SHOULD BE REPLACED.
3. Drain all the oil from the new compressor and dispose of according to local, state and federal laws.NOTE:if you compressor has a drain plug you will need to open it up and drain what oil is in there too,
4. Install half oil charge into the compressor and the remainder throughout the system. Turn compressor shaft 8-10 full revolutions to insure front seal and other internal parts are lubricated.
5. Install new receiver drier or accumulator and new orifice tube or expansion valve.
6. Evacuate the A/C system for a minimum of one hour.
7. After evacuation install half the refrigerant charge and let the system set for 1 minute. This will allow the refrigerant to pick up oil and spread more evenly throughout the system.
8. Start engine whit A/C controls on MAX AIR with door and windows open.
9. Add the remaining charge of refrigerant as called for by the manufacture.
The warranty over this item consist in a onetime replacement.
Our warranty does not cover labor, removal, installation, diagnostic and other contingent expenses, just the compressor. We can offer an advanced warranty replacement. For that, a deposit fee of US $100 would be required, to ensure the return of the original compressor. This deposit would be reimbursed once the original compressor is received back.
In either case, if the compressoris returned locked up or contaminated, the warranty will be VOIDED. Please, Have your system checked by a professional to guarantee a long and sustainable ac system for years to come.
The compressor must be returned with a copy of your purchase order and certified mechanic\'s invoice.
Thank you and here always to help.
Any warranty after 30 days, customer must pay all shipping charge.
All returns must be pre- approved.
Free ground shipping to the continental US
Shipment to Alaska, Hawaii, Puerto Rico, Virgin Island, American Samoa and Guam do not qualify for free shipping, shipping is $40 to these locations (USPS Only)
YOUR SATISFACTION IS OUR MAIN GOAL