DetailsFor Ford Explorer 2011-2015 LED Headlights 9005 HB3 8000K High/Low Beam Bulb NOTE:Please double check local traffic rules before order, ice blue bulbs are illegal to use in some of the states.Why Use LED Headlight Bulb?
- If you find this listing, you are must looking for brighter headlight bulbs with an excellent beam pattern for upgrade.
- Congratulations, you find what you want now!
- LED headlight bulbs is a successful replacement for Halogen bulbs, it is brighter and more reliable,perfect for high-beam (and also low beam, fog, & driving lights) use.
- With it, you will get much better night driving, and also, much better seen during the day.
Feature:***High brightness***The latest cob with 8000K Ice Blue LED chip; 200% brighter than the existing halogen headlights. Advanced technology ensures perfect beam patterns without any black spots.***Glow on all sides*** 360 degree no dead angle lighting, use more clear and bright at night***Strong heat dissipation***equipped with highly silent heat dissipation fan, speed up to 12000r/min, heat dissipation efficiency, can avoid temperature accumulation on the beads, prolong the service life of the beads.***IP68 waterproof***using integrated radiator and aluminium body self-cooling, waterproof and heat-proof. Even in extreme cases, the enclosure of the rainproof driver can work properly. Automatic short circuit protection.***Simple Installation***Installation only takes 10 minutes. No relay. There is no capacitor. No additional wiring. Plug and play.
Specification:---9005 LED replacement bulbs are engineered for superior performance, exceptional looks, and increased safety.---Especially designed for upgrading the Headlight bulb---Bulb Size: 9005(HB3)---Beam Type: High Beam---Color Temperature: 8000K - ICE Blue---Wattage: 80W---Lumens: 6000LM---Working Voltage: DC 9V to 36V---Waterproof Level: IP68---Material: Aluminum alloy---Lifespan: > 50,000 HoursNote:If you are unsure your bulb type, please do remember send message to tell us your car make, model, year and other information which is helpful to check bulb type. for example:
2004 Ford F-150, high/low beam
2015 RAM 1500 with projector-type, high beamPackage Included:
- 2 x LED High or Low Beam Bulbs
1. As a safety precaution, make sure that the car has had time to cool down properly before starting the installation process.
2. Put the vehicle into park or make sure it is securely in gear.
3. Make sure to have the ignition turned off and the keys removed.
4. Be careful to avoid burns, especially when turning on or off the vehicles lighting.
5. Be careful to avoid crushing or cutting the bulbs. Also make sure to not touch the bulbs with your fingers, as this will cause blotting.
6. Fully examine the connection of the contact points, ports and the wires as faulty connections can cause lighting problems.
7. Make certain that the end of the bulb does not come in contact with the interior light shield of the headlight when adjusting the bulb.
8.Please install car headlight dust cover to ensure the normal operation of the lamp (to prevent dust and small ribbons to reduce the chances of bulb cooling fan broken to ensure the normal operation of the cooling system)
After installation, dust prevention measures must be done, LED lamp life depends on the cooling performance is good or bad. The lamp heat mainly active cooling (fan-cooling based, supplemented by the whole aviation aluminum heat dispassion ) as the main cooling method, the life of the fan in lamp bulb directly affects the life of LED lights.
This model don't come with CANBUS Error Free function.The load equalizer (canbus)can be used to eliminate the hyper flash (higher frequency turn signal) caused by LED replacement bulbs in some vehicles.Corrects hyper flashing and bulb-out warning caused by LED replacement bulbs.
- Shipping Policy
- Payment Method
- Returns Policy
Shipping PolicyPayment MethodReturns PolicyStore CategoriesStore Categories