This item has been shown 142283 times.
SEARCH: "OPT7 Module"; Add if you have any vehicle with BLIS or Blind Spot Sensor will need to hard-wire the Triple LED tailgate to the vehicle's taillights with the included hard-wire extension kit
- The MOST POWERFUL TAILGATE LIGHT Bar: An attractive and unique beam of light powered by 1,200 LEDs
- COMMAND ATTENTION LIKE NO OTHER with the exclusive RED "Mustang-style" sequential turn signals
- SIMPLE & RELIABLE: Just press n hold, the heavy duty 25lbs-rated adhesive will do the rest. NO DRILLS
- BACKBONE OF A BEAST: Rust and water resistant with a weatherproof -20F rated rigid aluminum frame
If you have any combination of a Rear Camera, Rear Parking Sensor, and/or Trailer Tow Assist but do not have a Blind Spot Sensor then you need the TRIPLE ROW REAR SENSOR 4-PIN MODULE (sold seperately on ).
If you plan on hardwiring the TRIPLE ROW (recommended) then you do not need the module. If you have a BLIS or Blind Spot Detection you must hardwire the tailgate directly to your tail lights (using included hard-wire extension kit)
3X MORE STOPPING POWER
The Ultimate In Tailgate Lighting: Command attention with every signal
Bombard those behind you with a volley of 1,200 powerful LED's. Three complete rows of lights dedicated to maximizing your pickup's presence with an attractive and unique beam of light
Exclusive "1-2-3" Sequential Turn Signals
While other tailgate turn signals are just a standard "blink", the Triple Stack gives your truck a distinctive and sporty look with "1-2-3" SEQUENTIAL RED turn signals. The same style used by a certain American-made muscle car and only offered by Redline.
Go Ahead, Take It To The Lake
A lot of folks claim to be waterproof, but Redline actually is.
Can Handle a Minnesota Winter
It's not always sunny in Minnesota, but that's OK!
Redline is a built to last even at negative 20 Fahrenheit!
The best part...no drilling required!
Made to be as a simple and strong as possible.
Simply peel, prep, press onto your pickup and this add-on is as good as factory installed
Comes with a tough-as-nails adhesive enhancer that increases
hold strength over 5x. No need to drill, it ain't goin' anywhere
Plug 'N' Play Ready
Plugs directly into you trailer adapter for a quick install. (Reverse light may require wiring, instructions provided if needed)
- LED Count: 780 LEDs on 48-inch or 1200 LEDs on 60-inch.
- Dimensions:60-inch (60" x 1" x 0.5") or 48-inch (48" x 1" x 0.5").
- Wattage: 3w.
- Voltage: 12v.
- Amperage: 0.25 amp.
- Turn Signal Style: “Sequential”.
- Rated Lifetime: 50,000 Hours.
- Waterproof Rating: IP67.
- Material: Rust-Resistant Aluminum.
- LED Type: Advanced Bright LED.
- Feature Set: Running | Brake | "1-2-3" Sequential Turn Signals | Reverse | Sequential Hazards.
- Mounting: 3M Adhesive with reinforced applicator.
- Working Temp: -20°F to 170°F.
- Plug’n’Play: 4-Pin Trailer Adapter with Backup wiring.
- Not Compatible with:Ford'sBlind SpotInformation System (BLIS)with Trailer Coverage and Cross Traffic Alert.
- Warranty: 2 Years.
Powered by SoldEazy