This item has been shown 22364 times.
OEM Mazda RX-8 Denso Yellow Fuel Injectors: Flow Tested & CleanedFeatures:
- Direct fit for Mazda applications (2004-2008 RX-8, Miata, 13B, etc.) with top feed fuel injectors
- Genuine Denso OEM fuel injectors, not "OEM quality"
- Sold within the USA
- High Impedance/Saturated
- E85 CompatibleThe KM Racing Difference:
- Ultrasonically Cleaned & Flow Tested using State of the Art Equipment
- Professionally Flow Matched & Balanced to within 2% on both static (wide open) flow and pulsed flow tests
- Zero miles on fuel injectors since service
- Comprehensive flow sheet included
- 2 Year Warranty
- Brand new filters, o-rings and seals installed
- Free shipping via USPS First Class Mail with trackingFitment:- Set of 4x 420cc Fuel Injectors- Fully compatible/drop-in fuel injectors for Mazda Miata, 04-08 Mazda RX-8 (secondary fuel injectors), etc. as well as applications that utilize the same fuel injectors (PN: 195500-4450)About The Warranty:
A two year warranty is included with every set of fuel injectors that we sell. This warranty covers manufacturing defects. It does not cover damage caused by the buyer such as improper installation, improper tuning, lack of proper fuel filtration, alterations/modifications or general mishandling of the fuel injectors. Periodically cleaning the fuel injectors is the buyer's responsibility - please pay attention to what fuel type(s) you are using and plan ahead for proper fuel filtration. This warranty is non-transferable and no refunds or exchanges are issued or implied.
A friendly word of caution:
Be wary of the many fuel injectors sold as "new", "genuine" or "OEM quality" - these are often knock-offs or poor quality counterfeits that are sourced from overseas and have very limited (if any) quality control before they actually get to you.
Also, take notice if a seller does not
show/include comprehensive flow sheets with their fuel injectors - this
can often be an indicator that they lack the proper equipment to
actually flow test or flow match fuel injectors and these fuel injectors
are usually improperly cleaned, if cleaned at all.
If you need a different quantity or type of fuel injectors please see our other
listings which can be found by visiting KM Racing Store on .Pictures
are for reference and a representation of the parts that you will
receive. Flow sheet and injectors may not be exactly as shown.Items to be returned must be unopened and unused. All returns are subject to a partial refund if used or damaged.Visit KM Racing Store