Lasfit Authorized Store on
LC Plus Series Super Bright LED Headlight Bulb Conversion Kit
Combo 9005 HB3 High Beam 9006 Low Beam
Upgrade Flip Chips Light Source
Description for LC plus series:
The smallest size of all Lasfit 6 different series LED bulbs to fit over 95% vehicles without modifying the OEM dust cap. The bulbs are also designed as small as it can to fit the assembly with bulb hole off the center. LC plus series is one of the smallest LED lights on the market, with built-in driver which can perfectly fit most vehicles without installation issues.
Key Features of LC Plus Series:
1. Lower power consumption, More lighting effect.
50W/set, 5000LM/set. The LC plus series was upgraded from COB chip to 8pcs 45mil Flip chips on each side to provide more lighting effects in lower power consumption. It can be 300% brighter than your factory halogen bulb and more lighting effect in 50 wattages (per set).
2.360° adjustable extremelybeam pattern.
The mounting collar of the bulb can be softly adjusted to fit different headlight housing with different angles. The light pattern could be easily adjusted and looks just like a halogen one but is brighter and clearer in an LED platform. The beam pattern is set correctly by default but it's free to adjust by rotating the back of the cooling fan. There are zero dark spots and the pattern is focused to near perfection.
3. Compact design, extremely small size, ane easy to install.
The LED driver was built into the bulbs. The smallest heat system in the market, including cooling fan and cooling aluminum parts. Only 0.98 inches in height, 1.18 inches in diameter! The LC plus series is designed to be as compact as it can. Just simply take out the halogen bulbs from the housing then put the led bulbs in and the dust cover back.
4.Not only the smallest, but also more stable!
The led bulb with the all-aviation aluminum body, hydraulic fan and built-in intelligent IC and temperature control system can perfectly solve the problem of light decay and dead lamp caused by the highest temperature of LED car light to ensures it will last longer.
These LC plus series LED bulbs can work well on most vehicles. But when they cause the flickering issue or error code on your vehicle, you will need one pair of the decoder to cancel the error.Canbus style="text-align: left;">9005Warm Tips:
1. For some vehicles, the high beam and DRLs share the same bulb, so the DRLs might have compatible issue after installing, you can try the decoders to fix. Here is the link for decoders you style="text-align: left;">9006Warm Tips:
1. For Dodge, Jeep, Chrysler 2014-2016, after install our LED headlight bulbs, if the bulb flicker or have errorcode,you can buya decoderresistor to solve it,here is link: Warranty & Return:
* 1 Year Warranty. (If any quality problem we'll send free for replacement)
* Free return and free return shipping label can be provided if needed (contact us). Please refer to our return policy for details.
* We provide friendly customer service and local support service at California State.
Notice:Our warranty will NOT cover installation service, labor cost, diagnostics or any other expense related to item being defective/damaged.
- LED Kits Troubleshooting
- Warranty & Returns Policy
- Contact Us
LED Kits Troubleshooting
Q1:Can you tell me when my order will be shipped?
A: All orders will be shipped within 1 business day.
If your order was not shipped more than 3 business days, please contact us with your order number to get quick support.
Q2:My item has not arrived, what's taking so long?
A: Sometimes items take longer than expected, especially if it's going far or to rural area. Check with your post office to see if your item has been held up. Sometimes USPS will not update a tracking number until it has arrived at its destination. If your item still has not arrived after a few days, let us know so we can double check for you and help solve it asap.
Q3:Do you ship to Canada, United Kingdom, Australia, etc.?
Unfortunately, we could only ship to United States (Domestic shipment) at the moment.
Q4:I bought the wrong items/ the items were not compatible with my vehicle.
Please contact us via message to get quick support.
Q5:How can I find the right LED bulbs for my vehicle?
Search for the vehicle year, make, model and the installation position in our store.
If you are not sure about that, please contact us via message with your vehicle year, make and model. Let us know which LED bulb you're interested in, so we can check the fitment and get back to you as soon as possible.
Q6: Do I need any warning canceler parts or resistor on my vehicle?
1) Actually, Lasfit LED bulbs can work well on most vehicles and the they won't need any warning canceler parts.
2) For some models of Dodge, Ram, Jeep, and Chrysler, they will need an the anti-flicker resistor/ warning canceler to avoid the compatibility issue.
3) But if you have any issue about the LED bulbs when you get them installed, please contact us to get quick support.
Q7:Are Lasfit LED bulbs plug and play? Do I need any modification?
1) For most vehicles, Lasfit LED bulbs could offer a plug and play installation.
2) For factory H1, H3 and HID bulbs, some modifications will be needed, but it's easy to make it work.
3) We also have custom design led bulbs (Pro series) which can custom fit your vehicle without modification.
Q8: Will this bulb fit my vehicle?
A:We can match almost any vehicle to one of our bulb sizes. only lets us include some vehicle fitments per listing, but if your vehicle does not show up on the compatibility table at the top of our listings, style="text-align: left;">Q9: Do I need to mention the Year, Make and Model in the notes when place order?
A: YES. Please include the Year, Make, and Model in the notes section during checkout to ensure you receive everything needed for your kit!
Q10: My bulbs won't fit, help!
A: Special bulb holder may be required. See if you can take the holder from the stock bulb. If not, let us know.
The bulb size may be wrong, double check the item you received with the item you ordered.
Do you have an aftermarket lighting housing? These may not be perfectly fitted for aftermarket bulbs and will require some manual modifications.
Q11: Neither side lighting up? Both sides flicker, flash, or work inconsistantly.
A: Check the headlight fuses, and then check the ballast plugs to insure correct installation. If this doesn't work, there may be a voltage problem with the vehicle. You probably just need a relay or capacitor.
LED headlight bulbcanbus
Q12:WARNING ABOUT POLARITY
Unlike halogen bulbs, LED are polarity sensitive.
BEFORE you start your LED kit installation, verify the polarity on your vehicle by simply plugging the LED bulb into your vehicle socket.
- if your light turns on, please proceed to install both bulbs onto your vehicle.
- if your light DOES NOT turn on, disconnect the bulb and flip the socket in order to reverse the polarity (this will not damage your vehicle electrical system in any way). Once you made sure the LED bulb turns on, please proceed to install both bulbs onto your vehicle.
Note: There is no convention when it comes to polarity. Different car manufactures have different polarity setup, even within the car model the polarity setup on your low beams and high beams might be different.
Warranty & Returns Policy
Hassle Free Warranty
1) Lasfit LCplus Series offers 1 years warranty.
Disclaimer：Our warranty covers the replacement of the part only, DOSE NOT COVER any associated costs in regards to labor or any other expenses incurred or associated with the purchase of the part.
2) We offer free return & money back guarantee. If you are not satisfied with your purchase for any reasons, you can return the item for refund or replacement/exchange. All returns must include the original packaging. (Please refer to our return policy for details.)
We're Lasfit Authorized Store on , you can enjoy the same warranty and return policy as Lasfit official website. If you have any questions, please contact us via message.
3) Any items damaged because of incorrect installation will not be refunded. Please contact us for return or troubleshooting help prior to returning any products.
4) Unauthorized reselling of Lasfit products is strictly prohibited and we can't honor the warranty if purchasing from the unauthorized reseller.
Attention for warranty:
Our warranty covers the replacement of the part only, DOSE NOT COVER any associated costs in regards to labor or any other expenses incurred or associated with the purchase of the part.
LASFIT® is not liable for any damages caused by installation or usage of our products.
Shipping PolicyNOTE:We will ship item locally for US buyers. Usually for US buyers it will take about5-7 business daysto reach. If you don't get it, please contact us firstly, we'll try our best to support you.
For US customers, all items will be shipped outwithin1-2 business daywith cleared payment. Please included your phone number to the payment note for prompt and secure shipment.
Tracking numbers for all orders are added to once they have been dispatched; please login to to find the tracking information for your order.Payment
Instant PayPal payment is the preferred method of payment.
We also accept payment via PayPal, DebitCard, Visa, MasterCard, Discover.
We will only ship to the confirmed PayPal shipping address given with the payment.
If you want to ship to other address, please change your PayPal shipping address before you make payment.
To avoid initiating an unpaid item claim, please pay within 7 days.
If you have ANY questions with shipping, product or service, please Contact Us first before leaving response/write a review or filing a return case. We will solve the problem!If you have ANY questions with shipping, product or service, please Contact Us first before leaving response/write a review or filing a return case. We will solve the problem!We always put our customers first and your satisfaction is guaranteed.
Our LASFIT Tech's are here to serve you. Email us and our expert team will swiftly diagnose the issue and offer the best solution within 12-24 business hours. All off-hours emails will be answered within 24-48 hours.
On Oct 12, 2022 at 21:17:58 PDT, seller added the following information: