Lasfit Authorized Store on
- 300% Brighter than Halogen: 50W 6000K cool white, 1w=100lm with clear visibility and perfect beam pattern, so you can enjoy good vision while driving at night.
- Super Focused Beam Pattern: LASFIT LCplus led bulbs with 1.0mm ultra-thin centered light emitting. No dark spots or foggy light, do not blind oncoming traffic.
- 10mins Easy Installation: The LED bulb’s almost 1:1 design as halogen. Plug and play.No other tools are needed.
- 360° Adjustable Beam Pattern: Adopts 360° adjustable locker ring to ensure the best beam pattern.
- 50,000 hours Lifespan: LC plus comes with a copper base board, cold pressed aluminum heat sink and 12,000rmp cooling fan. Better solve the dimming or over heated of led bulbs.
- Need Canbus Decoder/ Resistor: These LC plus series LED bulbs can work well on most vehicles. But when they cause the flickering issue or error code on your vehicle, you will need one pair of the decoder to cancel the error. Here is the link: Included:4pcs LED Bulbs + Manual.Our LED replaces halogen bulbs ONLY. It does not replace HID or LED from factory.
1. For Hyundai and Kia vehicles, if the bulb type is H11B,this item is not plug and play, you need to buy H11B extension cable. Here is the /> 2. For Dodge, Jeep, Chrysler,after install our LED bulbs, if the bulb flicker or have errorcode, a resistor decoder is needed. Here is link to /> 3. For Ford Focus 2012-2014, Ford Escape 2013, and Ford Fusion 2007-2011, it will have compatible issues.Here is the link of resistor decoder: /> 4. For some German vehicles, such as BMW, VW, Audi, after installing led fog lights, they may have error code.Here is the link of resistor decoder: Tips:
1. For some vehicles, the high beam and DRLs share the same bulb, so the DRLs might have compatible issue after installing, you can try the decoders to fix. Here is the link for decoders you SpecificsModel: LCplus SeriesTechnology: LEDFitment Type: Direct Replacement
Power: 50W/per pair
Luminous Flux:5000LM/per pair
Color Temperature: 6000K
LED Chips: Lasfit customized LED chips
LED Drivers: Built-in Drivers
Lifespan: Over 30,000 hours
Waterproof Rate: IP67 Water and Dust Seal, CE, RoHS
Operating Temperature: -40℃~+90℃
Warranty: 1 yearwarrantyExplore More From LCplus Series/ Click the Picture to Get What You WantLED Kits Troubleshooting
Q1: Do You Know Why Need to Upgrade Halogen to LED?
A: The forward light may be one of the most important parts in your car. The brightness and lifespan of the original car lights are not enough, they consume a lot of power, and they will become darker and darker as time goes by.
In fog, rain, snow, dusty and other low visibility weather, driving has become a very dangerous thing! It is very important for vehicles and pedestrians to find each other in the distance.For the safety of you and the traffic participants, it is worthwhile to upgrade your halogen bulbs to LED bulbs.
Q2: Will LASFIT LCplus LED Bulbs dim after a periord of time?
A: Have you ever experience that the led bulbs are noticeably dimming after a periord of time? LASFIT LED Bulbs not only focus on the brightness, but also on luminous efficiency. LASFIT LED bulbs have truly achieved a high level of 1W=100LM with an upgraded led tech, higher luminous efficiency and lower heat generation, makes the led bulbs more stable and keep the brightest state in a long term use.
Q3: Will These LED Light Bulbs Fit My Vehicle?
A: 1) Check the size on listing fitment system
2) Check your vehicle user manual or original halogen bulb, the part number is marked above.
3) Ask a question in "Contact US“ or send us message, write down your vehicle year, make, model and the bulb location you want to replace with, we will help you check.
Q4:Can you tell me when my order will be shipped?
A: All orders will be shipped within 1 business day.
If your order was not shipped more than 3 business days, please contact us with your order number to get quick support.
Q5:My item has not arrived, what's taking so long?
A: Sometimes items take longer than expected, especially if it's going far or to rural area. Check with your post office to see if your item has been held up. Sometimes USPS will not update a tracking number until it has arrived at its destination. If your item still has not arrived after a few days, let us know so we can double check for you and help solve it asap.
Q6:Do you ship to Canada, United Kingdom, Australia, etc.?
Unfortunately, we could only ship to United States (Domestic shipment) at the moment.
Q7:I bought the wrong items/ the items were not compatible with my vehicle.
Please contact us via message to get quick support.
Q8: Do I need any warning canceler parts or resistor on my vehicle?
1) Actually, Lasfit LED bulbs can work well on most vehicles and the they won't need any warning canceler parts.
2) For some models of Dodge, Ram, Jeep, and Chrysler, they will need an the anti-flicker resistor/ warning canceler to avoid the compatibility issue.
3) But if you have any issue about the LED bulbs when you get them installed, please contact us to get quick support.
Q9:Are Lasfit LED bulbs plug and play? Do I need any modification?
1) For most vehicles, Lasfit LED bulbs could offer a plug and play installation.
2) For factory H1, H3 and HID bulbs, some modifications will be needed, but it's easy to make it work.
3) We also have custom design led bulbs (Pro series) which can custom fit your vehicle without modification.
Q10: Do I need to mention the Year, Make and Model in the notes when place order?
A: YES. Please include the Year, Make, and Model in the notes section during checkout to ensure you receive everything needed for your kit!
Q11: My bulbs won't fit, help!
A: Special bulb holder may be required. See if you can take the holder from the stock bulb. If not, let us know.
The bulb size may be wrong, double check the item you received with the item you ordered.
Do you have an aftermarket lighting housing? These may not be perfectly fitted for aftermarket bulbs and will require some manual modifications.
Q12: Neither side lighting up? Both sides flicker, flash, or work inconsistantly.
A: Check the headlight fuses, and then check the ballast plugs to insure correct installation. If this doesn't work, there may be a voltage problem with the vehicle. You probably just need a relay or capacitor.
LED headlight bulbcanbus ABOUT POLARITY
Unlike halogen bulbs, LED are polarity sensitive.
BEFORE you start your LED kit installation, verify the polarity on your vehicle by simply plugging the LED bulb into your vehicle socket.
- if your light turns on, please proceed to install both bulbs onto your vehicle.
- if your light DOES NOT turn on, disconnect the bulb and flip the socket in order to reverse the polarity (this will not damage your vehicle electrical system in any way). Once you made sure the LED bulb turns on, please proceed to install both bulbs onto your vehicle.
Note: There is no convention when it comes to polarity. Different car manufactures have different polarity setup, even within the car model the polarity setup on your low beams and high beams might be different.