- Shop ▼ Shop
- All Terrain
- Mud Terrain
- High Performance
- Rugged Terrain
- All Season
- Deals ▼ Deals
- Newly listed
- Lowest Price
- Ending Soonest
- Contact Us
- About Us
Low Prices On new tires
ST Radial II
4 Tires Transeagle ST Radial II Steel Belted ST 205/75R15 Load D 8 Ply Trailer
*Tread pattern & sidewall design may vary from pictures
Model: ST Radial II
Season: All Season
Run Flat: No
Section Width: 205
Aspect Ratio: 75
Sidewall: BSW: Black Side Wall
Rim Diameter: 15
Load Index: 107/102
Tread Depth: 9/32
Speed Rating: L
Rebate Available: NO
Load Range: D (8 Ply)
Seller Notes: BRAND NEW
Production Year (DOT): N/A
Overall Diameter: 27.1
Car Type: Trailer
Load Index and Speed Rating: 107/102L
Manufacturer Part Number: TSL08
Transeagle ST Radial IIFeatures and Benefits:- Trailer tire, NOT FOR LIGHT TRUCKS- Enhanced controllability - Upgraded load durability- Longer lasting tread life Description:The Transeagle ST Radial II is a highway terrain, all season tire manufactured for trailers. This tire is NOT MEANT TO BE MOUNTED ON LIGHT TRUCKSTranseagle ST Radial II
FEATURES AND BENEFITS
- Enhanced controllability
- Upgraded load durability
- Longer lasting tread life
The Transeagle ST Radial II is a highway terrain, all season tire manufactured for trailers. This tire is NOT MEANT TO BE MOUNTED ON LIGHT TRUCKS, as its construction will not support the weight and performing style of such vehicles. It can ONLY BE MOUNTED ON TRAILERS.
The tire promotes great controllability throughout its performance. The tread’s symmetric ribbed pattern closely follows the road surface and increases the model’s steering responsiveness and the driving stability. This enables the tire to improve the steering response time and accuracy to the towing vehicle’s instructions, while stabilizing the structure against the driving and load pressure affecting the model. As a result, the tire makes the trailer easily controllable, making the towing vehicle’s job easier.
The tread design features a symmetric ribbed pattern that maintains the tire’s ideal road contact. The optimal road contact upgrades the length of the tread life as it evenly distributes the driving pressure along the tread area. The equally spread out forces of acceleration, cornering and braking actively avoids the formation of irregular tread wear on the tire’s surface. This enables the tire to be used for a longer period of time, offering a more cost-efficient performance.
The ST Radial II upgrades the tire’s load handling capability. The model features a reinforced steel belt construction that keeps the tire’s ideal shape under the pressure. The heavy load pressure does not deform the tire’s optimal shape, which enables the tire to carry and withstand large loads with ease during its performance. The better load handling durability upgrades the tire’s versatile application.
RIM NOT INCLUDED
- FREE SHIPPING within the lower 48 contiguous States.
- Orders shipped to the US are shipped with FedEx Ground/Home Delivery. FedEx requires a physical address. The average delivery time ranges between 1-6 business days.
- We cannot ship US orders to PO BOX, APO, FPO, HI, AK, PR, GU or VI addresses.
- For US orders Signature Required delivery will not be processed automatically unless the Item value is above $750. Please contact us directly to request Signature Required delivery otherwise.
- For Buyers from Missouri or if the order is shipped to Missouri a 4.225% MO sales tax will apply.
- For US orders Sales tax for products that are being shipped to other states is collected and remitted by . For more information see article "Taxes and import charges"
- International orders are shipped through Global Shipping. The orders will be shipped to shipping warehouse and the remaining distance will be handled by .
- As Global Shipping is taking care of the orders, we do not have any control over the delivery time, the customs fees or the delivery fees charged.
- International orders are subjected to the limitations set by . Depending on the item’s weight, price and category, orders might be subjected to cancellation.
- All Orders placed before 12PM EST (Eastern Standard Time) will be shipped out the SAME DAY either to the BUYER or to the Global Shipping center. FedEx does not pick up orders on weekends and national holidays.
- Special delivery instructions cannot be provided as FedEx is not able to process them.
- Tracking information to the shipping center is made known to the BUYER. However, with international orders our tracking number is only valid until the item reaches the Global Shipping center.
As the supply chain network is still disrupted due to the current worldwide situation, we're doing everything within our power to ensure orders are shipped as quickly as possible. However, despite our best efforts, shipping and delivery times may change unexpectedly. Please check your Order Status for the most current estimate of the shipping time. Thank you for your patience and understanding.
EASY NO HASSLE NINETY (90) DAY CUSTOMER SATISFACTION
- 90 DAYS: We accept Returns within a 90-day period!
- FULL REFUND: No Restocking Fee will be applied and a Full Refund will be provided if the Item is returned in unused condition.
- US-based orders are accepted with a FREE RETURN. Contact us for help and a hassle-free formal Free Return with all US-based orders!
- International orders are also accepted for returns, but the return fee needs to be covered by the BUYER.
- FULL ASSISTANCE: If the Item is incorrect, damaged or in any other way not as described, contact us for help! We always work with our Buyers to resolve any issue.
- By making a purchase, the Buyer agrees to the Production Year (if any) listed in the Item specifics.
- Prior to submitting the Order, the Buyer must verify that Item specifics are appropriate for their vehicle. Please make sure you are buying the correct Item by double-checking prior to placing an Order; if you need any help, please contact our customer service team!
- By submitting the Order, the Buyer understands that Priority Tire LLC doesn't actually manufacture any Items and simply only sells them (advertising them as accurately as possible) which may lead to slight variance with the received Items.We will be happy to provide a Free Return if you make a mistake while purchasing but note that we reserve the right to not provide any additional/extra Refund or compensation regarding the Production Year and unexpected variances in the Item's specifications!
TERMS OF SALE
- The Item is for TIRE(S) only, wheel rim is NOT included (unless otherwise stated). The wheel rim shown in the photos is for reference purposes only.
- Photos shown are stock photos and not of the individual Tire being sold. Photos represent the Brand and Model of the Item listed for sale.
- Tread patterns may vary to minor degrees.
- Any mentioned Mileage Warranty is described as accurately as possible using the information provided to the public by Tire Manufacturers.
- All Tire Specifications displayed are supplied by the Manufacturers.
- All Items sold are subject to our 90-day customer satisfaction Return Policy.
- All orders will be shipped through Global Shipping and its regulations apply.
- Prior to placing any Order, the Buyer must make sure that the specifications and size of the Item they are purchasing are appropriate for their vehicle.
- The Production Year (if any) is specified in each Item's "Item specifics". By making a purchase, the Buyer agrees to receive the Item with the advertised Year (if any). We try not to sell Tires that are more than 4 Years old, but there may be some variance in the received Tires.
- Sales Tax will be added at checkout to the final value for all Orders according to the Buyer's State. All Sales Tax fees are calculated, processed and handled by itself. (Learn more)
- In purchasing any Item(s) from Priority Tire LLC the Buyer agrees that regardless of where they may be located and where the Item may be shipped to, Pennsylvania law shall apply to this transaction (excluding its conflicts with other laws); this is in particular due to the Order being placed to Priority Tire LLC offices in Pennsylvania, the payment being received in Pennsylvania and the Item being shipped from the closest warehouse to the Global Shipping center, where takes care the rest of the shipping arrangements.
UPON PLACING AN ORDER FOR TIRES THE PURCHASER UNDERSTANDS AND AGREES THAT, IN EXCHANGE FOR PRIORITY TIRE LLC’S RETURN POLICY, ALL TIRES ARE SOLD WITHOUT ANY EXPRESS OR IMPLIED WARRANTIES, OTHER THAN THE STATEMENTS CONTAINED ABOVE, AND ANY SALE RESULTING FROM YOUR ORDER IS AS-IS, WHICH MEANS THERE ARE NO IMPLIED WARRANTIES, WHETHER OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. PUT ANOTHER WAY, THERE ARE NO WARRANTIES WHICH EXTEND BEYOND WHATEVER IS STATED IN THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS.If you have any questions or concerns please contact our customer support team.
4 Transeagle ST Radial II Steel Belted, 225/75R15, 117/112L, E (10 Ply)
View item4 Transeagle ST Radial II Steel Belted, 205/75R15, 107/102L, D (8 Ply)
View itemTranseagle ST Radial II Steel Belted, 225/75R15, 117/112L, E (10 Ply)
View itemTranseagle ST Radial II Steel Belted, 175/80R13, 97/93L, D (8 Ply)
Sign up for our best deals
Get the latest information about new products, special deals, news, top-rated items, promotions and more!