- Shop ▼ Shop
- All Terrain
- Mud Terrain
- High Performance
- Rugged Terrain
- All Season
- Deals ▼ Deals
- Newly listed
- Lowest Price
- Ending Soonest
- Contact Us
- About Us
Low Prices On new tires
Ventus V2 Concept2
4 Tires Hankook Ventus V2 Concept2 215/45R17 91V XL AS Performance A/S
*Tread pattern & sidewall design may vary from pictures
Model: Ventus V2 Concept2
Season: All Season
Run Flat: No
Section Width: 215
Aspect Ratio: 45
Sidewall: BSW: Black Side Wall
Rim Diameter: 17
Load Index: 91
Tread Depth: 9/32
Speed Rating: V
Rebate Available: NO
Load Range: XL
Seller Notes: BRAND NEW
Treadlife: 45,000 miles
Production Year (DOT): N/A
Overall Diameter: 24.6
Car Type: Passenger
Load Index and Speed Rating: 91V
Manufacturer Part Number: 1014363
Hankook Ventus V2 Concept2 Features and Benefits:- All weather traction- Enhanced controllability - Visual Alignment Indicators- High speed performance- Reduced road noise levelsDescription:The Hankook Ventus V2 Concept2 is a performance and high performance, all season tire manufactured for passenger vehicles and SUVs. Hankook offers a 45,000 mile treadwear warranty with this tire model.Hankook Ventus V2 Concept2
FEATURES AND BENEFITS
- Enhanced controllability
- Visual Alignment Indicators
- High speed performance
- Reduced road noise levels
The Hankook Ventus V2 Concept2 is a performance and high performance, all season tire manufactured for passenger vehicles and SUVs. Hankook offers a 45,000 mile treadwear warranty with this tire model.
The tire promotes excellent all weather traction. The all season tire compound and the optimized tread design upgrade the dry, wet and winter weather road gripping ability significantly. The firmer road grip ensures a safer high speed performance in all weather. The circumferential grooves and the special V-shaped siping detail boost the hydroplaning prevention as they actively eliminate water and slush from below the tire’s footprint. The better hydroplaning resistance and excellent all weather traction ensure a more secure year round driving experience.
The tread design’s shoulders sport visual alignment indicators. These are located on both of the shoulders parallel to one another and they wear along with the tread. If their wear is identical, it means that the alignment is correct and the tire’s tread wear is even. If the wear is not identical, the vehicle’s alignment is out of balance and the tread is wearing in an uneven manner. In these cases, the vehicle’s alignment needs to be fixed before the tires adopt an irregular wear pattern. The irregular wear shortens the tread life and the tire’s usability. Due to this, it is important to remedy the issue as soon as it is noticed, to prevent premature tread wear.
The model’s enhanced handling is the result of its maintained road contact. The tread design features a 3D point effect and center rib that keeps the tire’s contact with the road. The internal structure’s high-hardness bead filler improves the controllability as well. They optimized the tire’s road contact which upgrades the steering responsiveness and the driving stability. As a result, the tire is stabilized against the driving pressure affecting it, and its steering becomes quick and precise in its response to the driver’s instructions. The shoulder tread blocks boost the cornering capability by increasing the number of biting edges the firmly grip the road in such situations.
The tire’s internal structure improves its high speed performing ability. The wide belt structure, the strengthened single strand bead wire and the optimized tread profile work together to enhance the high speed performance. They maintain the tire’s optimal shape under the high speed driving pressure. As the tire does not deform under the pressure affecting it, it is capable of performing to its highest capability in all weather.
The Ventus V2 Concept2 guarantees a quiet and comfortable driving experience. The tread design’s noise care blocks reduce the road noise generated during the drive. It blocks the path of the soundwaves and prevents them from coming into contact with the tread elements. The decreased level of road noise ensures an enjoyable drive in all conditions.
RIM NOT INCLUDED
FAST AND FREE SHIPPING
- FREE SHIPPING within the lower 48 contiguous States.
- All orders are shipped with FedEx Ground/Home Delivery. FedEx requires a physical address.
- We cannot ship to PO BOX, APO, FPO, HI, AK, PR, GU or VI addresses.
- All Orders placed before 12PM EST (Eastern Standard Time) will be shipped out the SAME DAY. FedEx does not pick up orders on weekends and national holidays.
- The average delivery time ranges between 1-6 business days.
- Signature Required delivery will not be processed automatically unless the Item value is above $750. Please contact us directly to request Signature Required delivery otherwise.
- Special delivery instructions cannot be provided as FedEx is not able to process them.
- For Buyers from Missouri or if the order is shipped to Missouri a 4.225% MO sales tax will apply.
- Sales tax for products that are being shipped to other states is collected and remitted by . For more information see article "Taxes and import charges"
- Tracking information is made available to the Buyer after an Order is shipped.
As the supply chain network is still disrupted due to the current worldwide situation, we're doing everything within our power to ensure orders are shipped as quickly as possible. However, despite our best efforts, shipping and delivery times may change unexpectedly. Please check your Order Status for the most current estimate of the shipping time. Thank you for your patience and understanding.
EASY NO HASSLE NINETY (90) DAY CUSTOMER SATISFACTION
- 90 DAYS: We accept Returns within a 90-day period!
- FULL REFUND: No Restocking Fee will be applied and a Full Refund will be provided if the Item is returned in unused condition.
- FREE RETURN: Unsatisfied for any reason or just changed your mind? Contact us for help and a hassle-free formal Free Return!
- FULL ASSISTANCE: If the Item is incorrect, damaged or in any other way not as described, contact us for help! We always work with our Buyers to resolve any issue.
- By making a purchase, the Buyer agrees to the Production Year (if any) listed in the Item specifics.
- Prior to submitting the Order, the Buyer must verify that Item specifics are appropriate for their vehicle. Please make sure you are buying the correct Item by double-checking prior to placing an Order; if you need any help please contact our customer service team!
- By submitting the Order, the Buyer understands that Priority Tire LLC doesn't actually manufacture any Items and simply only sells them (advertising them as accurately as possible) which may lead to slight variance with the received Items.
- We will be happy to provide a Free Return if you make a mistake while purchasing but note that we reserve the right to not provide any additional/extra Refund or compensation regarding the Production Year and unexpected variances in the Item's specifications!
TERMS OF SALE
- The Item is for TIRE(S) only, no wheel rim is NOT included (unless otherwise stated). The wheel rim shown in the photos is for reference purposes only.
- Photos shown are stock photos and not of the individual Tire being sold. Photos represent the Brand and Model of the Item listed for sale.
- Tread patterns may vary to minor degrees.
- Any mentioned Mileage Warranty isdescribed as accurately as possible using the information provided to the public by Tire Manufacturers.
- All Tire Specifications displayed are supplied by the Manufacturers.
- All Items sold are subject to our 90-day customer satisfaction Return Policy (Learn more)
- Prior to placing any Order, the Buyer must make sure that the specifications and size of the Item they are purchasing are appropriate for their vehicle.
- The Production Year (if any) is specified in each Item's "Item specifics". By making a purchase, the Buyer agrees to receive the Item with the advertised Year (if any). We try not to sell Tires that are more than 4 Years old, but there may be some variance in the received Tires.
- Sales Tax will be added at checkout to the final value for all Orders according to the Buyer's State. All Sales Tax fees are calculated, processed and handled by itself. (Learn more)
- In purchasing any Item(s) from Priority Tire LLC the Buyer agrees that regardless of where they may be located and where the Item may be shipped to, Pennsylvania law shall apply to this transaction (excluding its conflicts with other laws); this is in particular due to the Order being placed to Priority Tire LLC offices in Pennsylvania, the payment being received in Pennsylvania and the Item being shipped from the closest warehouse to the Buyer.
UPON PLACING AN ORDER FOR TIRES THE PURCHASER UNDERSTANDS AND AGREES THAT, IN EXCHANGE FOR PRIORITY TIRE LLC’S RETURN POLICY, ALL TIRES ARE SOLD WITHOUT ANY EXPRESS OR IMPLIED WARRANTIES, OTHER THAN THE STATEMENTS CONTAINED ABOVE, AND ANY SALE RESULTING FROM YOUR ORDER IS AS-IS, WHICH MEANS THERE ARE NO IMPLIED WARRANTIES, WHETHER OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. PUT ANOTHER WAY, THERE ARE NO WARRANTIES WHICH EXTEND BEYOND WHATEVER IS STATED IN THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS.
If you have any questions or concerns please contact our customer support team.
Atlas Tire Force UHP, 295/25R28, 103V, XL
View item4 Fullway HP108, 205/55R16, 91V, SL
View item2 Fullway HP108, 275/40R20, 106V, XL
View itemFullway HS266, 305/35R24, 112V, XL
Sign up for our best deals
Get the latest information about new products, special deals, news, top-rated items, promotions and more!