4 New Forceum Hexa-R 235/40R18 ZR 95Y XL A/S High Performance All Season Tires For Sale - New and Used
4 New Forceum Hexa-R 235/40R18 ZR 95Y XL A/S High Performance All Season Tires:
- Shop ▼ Shop
- All Terrain
- Mud Terrain
- High Performance
- Rugged Terrain
- All Season
- Deals ▼ Deals
- Newly listed
- Lowest Price
- Ending Soonest
- Contact Us
- About Us
Low Prices On new tires
4 New Forceum Hexa-R 235/40R18 ZR 95Y XL A/S High Performance All Season Tires
*Tread pattern & sidewall design may vary from pictures
Performance: High Performance
Season: All Season
Run Flat: No
Section Width: 235
Aspect Ratio: 40
Sidewall: BSW: Black Side Wall
Rim Diameter: 18
Load Index: 95
Tread Depth: 10/32
Speed Rating: Y
Rebate Available: NO
Load Range: XL
Seller Notes: BRAND NEW
Production Year (DOT): N/A
Overall Diameter: 25.4
Car Type: Passenger
Load Index and Speed Rating: 95Y
Manufacturer Part Number: 1200040725
Forceum Hexa-RFeatures and Benefits:- All weather traction- High speed stability- Longer tread life- Precise steering responsivenessDescription:The Forceum Hexa-R is a high performance, all season tire manufactured for passenger vehicles.Forceum Hexa-R
FEATURES AND BENEFITS
- High speed stability
- Longer tread life
- Precise steering style=\"text-align:justify;\">The Forceum Hexa-R is a high performance all season tire manufactured for passenger vehicles.
The tire has great all weather traction and, thanks to the tread compound and design, it grips the road well in dry, wet and winter weather. The tire compound maintains its optimal flexibility even in colder temperatures, enabling year round performance. The V-shaped tread blocks and the unique wide grooves eliminate water from beneath the tire footprint, effectively avoiding dangerous hydroplaning and enhancing its wet traction.
The model is capable of high speed performance. This is allowed by the excellent high speed stability the tire has. The V-shaped tread block pattern maintains road contact at all times which stabilizes the tire against the driving forces of high speeds. The good stability and constant road contact also help extend the tread life. It spreads the external driving force evenly across the tread area, which prevents irregularities in the tread wear. The tire is forced to wear out evenly, making it usable for a longer period of time and extending its tread life.
The Hexa-R features large shoulder tread blocks which improve the cornering and steering of the tire. The cornering ability, power and stability are strengthened by the additional biting edges the shoulder design provides. The steering responsiveness and precision are also enhanced by the shoulder design. It allows a faster and more accurate response to the driver’s instructions. This allows the driver to confidently control the tire in dry and wet weather. The better steering and cornering make the tire easier to handle and control and increases the safety levels in all weather driving situations.
RIM NOT INCLUDED
As the supply chain network is still disrupted due to the current worldwide situation, we\'re doing everything within our power to ensure orders are shipped as quickly as possible. However, despite our best efforts, shipping and delivery times may change unexpectedly. Please check your Order Status for the most current estimate of the shipping time. Thank you for your patience and understanding.
- FREE SHIPPING within the lower 48 contiguous States.
- Orders shipped to the US are shipped with FedEx Ground/Home Delivery. FedEx requires a physical address. The average delivery time ranges between 1-6 business days.
- We cannot ship US orders to PO BOX, APO, FPO, HI, AK, PR, GU or VI addresses.
- For US orders Signature Required delivery will not be processed automatically unless the Item value is above $750. Please contact us directly to request Signature Required delivery otherwise.
- For Buyers from Missouri or if the order is shipped to Missouri a 4.225% MO sales tax will apply.
- For US orders Sales tax for products that are being shipped to other states is collected and remitted by . For more information see article \"Taxes and import charges\"
- International orders are shipped through Global Shipping. The orders will be shipped to shipping warehouse and the remaining distance will be handled by .
- As Global Shipping is taking care of the orders, we do not have any control over the delivery time, the customs fees or the delivery fees charged.
- International orders are subjected to the limitations set by . Depending on the item’s weight, price and category, orders might be subjected to cancellation.
- All Orders placed before 12PM EST (Eastern Standard Time) will be shipped out the SAME DAY either to the BUYER or to the Global Shipping center. FedEx does not pick up orders on weekends and national holidays.
- Special delivery instructions cannot be provided as FedEx is not able to process them.
- Tracking information to the shipping center is made known to the BUYER. However, with international orders our tracking number is only valid until the item reaches the Global Shipping center.
Returns EASY NO HASSLE NINETY (90) DAY CUSTOMER SATISFACTION
- 90 DAYS: We accept Returns within a 90-day period!
- FULL REFUND: No Restocking Fee will be applied and a Full Refund will be provided if the Item is returned in unused condition.
- US-based orders are accepted with a FREE RETURN. Contact us for help and a hassle-free formal Free Return with all US-based orders!
- International orders are also accepted for returns, but the return fee needs to be covered by the BUYER.
- FULL ASSISTANCE: If the Item is incorrect, damaged or in any other way not as described, contact us for help! We always work with our Buyers to resolve any issue.
- By making a purchase, the Buyer agrees to the Production Year (if any) listed in the Item specifics.
- Prior to submitting the Order, the Buyer must verify that Item specifics are appropriate for their vehicle. Please make sure you are buying the correct Item by double-checking prior to placing an Order; if you need any help, please contact our customer service team!
- By submitting the Order, the Buyer understands that Priority Tire LLC doesn\'t actually manufacture any Items and simply only sells them (advertising them as accurately as possible) which may lead to slight variance with the received Items.We will be happy to provide a Free Return if you make a mistake while purchasing but note that we reserve the right to not provide any additional/extra Refund or compensation regarding the Production Year and unexpected variances in the Item\'s specifications!
TERMS OF SALE
UPON PLACING AN ORDER FOR TIRES THE PURCHASER UNDERSTANDS AND AGREES THAT, IN EXCHANGE FOR PRIORITY TIRE LLC’S RETURN POLICY, ALL TIRES ARE SOLD WITHOUT ANY EXPRESS OR IMPLIED WARRANTIES, OTHER THAN THE STATEMENTS CONTAINED ABOVE, AND ANY SALE RESULTING FROM YOUR ORDER IS AS-IS, WHICH MEANS THERE ARE NO IMPLIED WARRANTIES, WHETHER OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. PUT ANOTHER WAY, THERE ARE NO WARRANTIES WHICH EXTEND BEYOND WHATEVER IS STATED IN THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS.If you have any questions or concerns please contact our customer support team.
- The Item is for TIRE(S) only, wheel rim is NOT included (unless otherwise stated). The wheel rim shown in the photos is for reference purposes only.
- Photos shown are stock photos and not of the individual Tire being sold. Photos represent the Brand and Model of the Item listed for sale.
- Tread patterns may vary to minor degrees.
- Any mentioned Mileage Warranty is described as accurately as possible using the information provided to the public by Tire Manufacturers.
- All Tire Specifications displayed are supplied by the Manufacturers.
- All Items sold are subject to our 90-day customer satisfaction Return Policy.
- All orders will be shipped through Global Shipping and its regulations apply.
- Prior to placing any Order, the Buyer must make sure that the specifications and size of the Item they are purchasing are appropriate for their vehicle.
- The Production Year (if any) is specified in each Item\'s \"Item specifics\". By making a purchase, the Buyer agrees to receive the Item with the advertised Year (if any). We try not to sell Tires that are more than 4 Years old, but there may be some variance in the received Tires.
- Sales Tax will be added at checkout to the final value for all Orders according to the Buyer\'s State. All Sales Tax fees are calculated, processed and handled by itself. (Learn more)
- In purchasing any Item(s) from Priority Tire LLC the Buyer agrees that regardless of where they may be located and where the Item may be shipped to, Pennsylvania law shall apply to this transaction (excluding its conflicts with other laws); this is in particular due to the Order being placed to Priority Tire LLC offices in Pennsylvania, the payment being received in Pennsylvania and the Item being shipped from the closest warehouse to the Global Shipping center, where takes care the rest of the shipping arrangements.
Related Items 4 Fullway HP108, 215/55R17, ZR, 98W, XL
$349.93View item4 Fullway HP108, 215/45R17, ZR, 91W, XL
$308.93View itemFullway HP108, 255/30R24, ZR, 97W, XL
$147.93View item2 Cosmo MuchoMacho, 315/35R20, ZR, 110W, XL
Sign up for our best deals
Get the latest information about new products, special deals, news, top-rated items, promotions and more! Subscribe
1999 BMW M-Coupe
2005 Ford Mustang GT
2007 Edo_Competition MC12 Corsa
2008 Abt TT-R Roadster
2008 Lotus Exige S Performance Package
2005 Audi TT Quattro Sport
2009 Lamborghini Murcielago LP650-4 Roadster
2004 Kleemann CL 60
2001 Chevrolet Corvette Z06
2009 Rolls-Royce Phantom Coupe
4 NEW 16" Silver Hubcap Wheelcover that FITS 2007-2018 Nissan ALTIMA hub cap
(4) pcs New TPMS Tire Pressure Monitoring Sensors for Chevy GMC GM OEM 13586335
4-Sides Combo White 6000K LED Headlight Kit 9005 9006 Bulbs High + Low Beam New