3.5" Front + 3" Rear Steel Full Lift Level Kit Fits Ford F150 2004-2008 2WD 4WD For Sale - New and Used
This item has been shown 92038 times.
3.5" Front + 3" Rear Steel Full Lift Level Kit Fits Ford F150 2004-2008 2WD 4WD:
for 2004-2008 FORD F-150
3.5" FRONT AND 1.5" REAR LIFT LEVELing KIT
Fits the Following Vehicles
- 2004-2008 FORD F-150 2WD / 4WD
- *WILL NOT FIT FX4 MODELS*
- *REAR BLOCKS ARE 3"THICK TO REPLACE THE 1.5" FACTORY BLOCKS ON 4WD MODELS. 2WD MODELS DO NOT HAVE FACTORY BLOCKS AND WILL LIFT THE REAR A TOTAL OF 3*
Bolt-On Lift Kit
- Solid Steel spacers match up perfectly with your truck's strut assembly.
- Built-in Offset for the Front Lift to maintain your upper control arm angles so you can be confident when driving your truck offroad.
- 3-Bend, One-Piece, Rear Steel blocks are built with dual pins for Enhanced Stability
- Unlike kits made in someone's backyard, you do NOT have to bore out the holes just to make it fit.
- Estimated install time is about 2-3 hours.
- Demand Precision, Demand Strength, Demand Heavy Metal!
- WHY IS THE SPACER I RECEIVED NOT 3.5" THICK?
- The amount advertised is the amount your truck will be raised in the front, not the spacer thickness.
- WHAT IS AN OFFSET SPACER AND WHY DO I NEED IT?
- These spacers are offset, meaning that this kit will maintain your stock factory shock angle. This is important because as you lift your truck, the angle of your shock may cause your upper control arm to touch your spring. Having an offset spacer will keep this from happening and also keep your ball joints from wearing out prematurely.
- WHY AM I LIFTING MY VEHICLE HIGHER IN THE FRONT?
- Factory vehicles are normally lower in the front in order to compensate for potential weight capacity in the rear. This kit reduces the height gap between the front and rear to level your vehicle allowing for a more proportional look to your truck.
Heavy Metal provides a lifetime warranty on all products to be free from manufacture and material defect for as long as the original purchaser owns the vehicle. Warranty is only valid on the products within the kit and do not extend to the rest of the vehicle or surrounding parts. Lifetime warranty is only valid on the products within the kit and do not extend to the rest of the vehicle or surrounding parts. Lifetime warranty is non-transferable and proof of purchase may be requested upon redemption of warranty privileges. Purchaser will be responsible for all costs of removing the defective part from the vehicle, costs for postage to return the item, and any reinstallation costs.
Upon receipt of the item, Heavy Metal will be liable for either repair or replacement of the part at their option along with shipping the repaired or replacement item back to the original purchaser. Items replaced will be matched as similarly to the item returned as best as possible. Heavy Metal reserves the right to make changes to the material, design, and specifications of the replacement item without prior notice.
The Lifetime Warranty does not cover cosmetic damages or any product that has been: altered, abused, installed on a different application (other than what it was advertised for), installed incorrectly, or used in any racing/competition applications. If the replacement item is needed before the defective item is shipped back, the purchaser must leave a deposit for the full purchase price which will be refunded once the defective item is returned and deemed warrantable.
To make a claim under this warranty, purchaser must message us through at any time. Please note that we respond to any and all messages within 1 full business day.
2005 Chevrolet Corvette
2007 Matech_Racing Ford_GT
2003 Bentley Continental GT
2008 Audi R8 V12 TDI Concept
2001 Hamann BMW Z8
2012 Brabus E V12 Cabriolet
1968 Lamborghini Miura Roadster
2004 Kleemann S60K
2010 Lotus Evora Type 124 Endurance Racecar
2013 Ferrari F12 Berlinetta