This item has been shown 14769 times.
Hassle Free Returns
Please check fitment notes & description for accurate information.
*Kwiksen Brand New Oxygen Sensor
*Direct Plug-In Replacement.
*Warranty: 1 Year
1999-2000 BMW 528i Base Sedan 2.8L SE - 3.5L Engine: M52TU
1999-2000 BMW 528i Base Wagon 2.8L SEL - 3.5L Engine: M52TU
1999-2000 BMW Z3 2.8i Convertible 2.8L Base - 3.5L Engine: M52TU
1999-2000 BMW Z3 Coupe Coupe 2.8L Base - 3.5L Engine: M52TU
1999-2000 BMW Z3 Roadster Convertible 2.8L Grand Touring - 3.5L Engine: M52TU
1999-2000 BMW 323i Base Sedan 2.5L Sport - 3.5L Engine: M52
2000 BMW 323i Base Wagon 2.5L Touring - 3.5L Engine: M52
2001-2002 BMW 325Ci Base Convertible 2.5L Limited - 3.5L Engine: M54
2001-2002 BMW 325Ci Base Coupe 2.5L SE - 3.5L Engine: M54
2001-2002 BMW 325i Base Sedan 2.5L SEL - 3.5L Engine: M54
2001-2002 BMW 325i Base Wagon 2.5L Base - 3.5L Engine: M54
2001-2002 BMW 330Ci Base Convertible 3.0L Base - 3.5L Engine: M54
2001-2002 BMW 330Ci Base Coupe 3.0L Grand Touring - 3.7L Engine: M54
2001-2002 BMW 330i Base Sedan 3.0L GS - 3.7L Engine: M54
2001-2003 BMW 525i Base Sedan 2.5L GT - 3.7L Engine: M54
2001-2003 BMW 525i Base Wagon 2.5L Sport - 3.7L Engine: M54
2001-2003 BMW 530i Base Sedan 3.0L Touring - 3.7L Engine: M54
2001-2006 BMW X5 3.0i Sport Utility 3.0L Limited - 3.5L Engine: M54
2001 BMW Z3 3.0i Convertible 3.0L SE - 3.5L Engine: M54
2001 BMW Z3 Coupe Coupe 3.0L SEL - 3.5L Engine: M54
2001 BMW Z3 Roadster Convertible 3.0L Sport - 3.5L Engine: M54
1999-2003 BMW 540i Base Sedan 4.4L Base - 3.5L Engine: M62
1999-2003 BMW 540i Base Wagon 4.4L Base - 3.5L Engine: M62
2003 BMW X5 4.4i Formula 1 Sport Utility 4.4L Grand Touring - 3.7L Engine: M62
2000-2003 BMW X5 4.4i Lujo Sport Utility 4.4L GS - 3.7L Engine: M62
2000-2003 BMW X5 4.4i Sport Utility 4.4L GT - 3.7L Engine: M62
2000-2003 BMW X5 4.4i Top Line Sport Utility 4.4L Sport - 3.7L Engine: M62
1998-2001 BMW 750iL Base Sedan 5.4L Touring - 3.7L Engine: M73N
1995-1997 BMW 750iL Base Sedan 5.4L Sport - 3.5L Engine: M73
1995-1997 BMW 850Ci Base Coupe 5.4L Base - 3.5L Engine: M73
2003 BMW 325Ci Base Convertible 2.5L Grand Touring - 3.7L To 02/2003; Engine: M54
2003 BMW 325Ci Base Coupe 2.5L GS - 3.7L To 02/2003; Engine: M54
2003 BMW 325i Base Sedan 2.5L GT - 3.7L To 02/2003; Engine: M54
2003 BMW 325i Base Wagon 2.5L Sport - 3.7L To 02/2003; Engine: M54
2003 BMW 330Ci Base Convertible 3.0L Touring - 3.7L To 02/2003; Engine: M54
2003 BMW 330Ci Base Coupe 3.0L V8 5.0L To 02/2003; Engine: M54
2003 BMW 330i Base Sedan 3.0L V8 5.7L To 02/2003; Engine: M54
2001-2005 BMW 320i Base Sedan 2.2L V8 5.0L
2000 BMW 323Ci Base Convertible 2.5L V8 5.7L
2000 BMW 323Ci Base Coupe 2.5L V8 7.4L
2001-2005 BMW 325xi Base Sedan 2.5L V8 5.7L
2006 BMW 325xi Base Sedan 3.0L V8 7.4L
2001-2005 BMW 325xi Base Wagon 2.5L V8 7.4L NON-CALI. ESV
2006 BMW 325xi Base Wagon 3.0L V6 3.1L
2000 BMW 328Ci Base Coupe 2.8L V6 3.4L
1999-2000 BMW 328i Base Sedan 2.8L V6 3.8L
2001-2006 BMW 330xi Base Sedan 3.0L V6 3.1L
1996-1997 BMW 740iL Base Sedan 4.4L V6 3.1L
1997 BMW 740i Base Sedan 4.4L V6 3.4L
2000-2003 BMW M5 Base Sedan 5.0L V6 3.8L
2001 BMW X5 4.4i Sport Utility 4.4L V6 4.3L
20002002 BMW Z3 Roadster Convertible 2.5L V8 5.7L
2000-2003 BMW Z8 Base Convertible 5.0L V8 7.4L
2 x Oxygen Sensor
Must Know Before Buying:
- The following information is for instructional and guidance reference only. We try and make them as accurate as we can.
- If Check Engine Light is on or an OBDII Trouble/Fault code occurs after installation, check the sensor with a voltmeter as below. If the sensor is good, further diagnosis is required. There're many different codes for specific functional failures, which are NOT necessarily relevant to the sensor. Find out what the Code means before leaving any responses.
- Items that have been installed, altered or contaminated are non-returnable.ONLY a defective sensor after tested by a voltmeter is applied to manufacturer warranty.
- 20% restocking fee is requiredif buyer bought wrong items due to not paying attention to fitment information and ask for return.
- The Price, Quality & Funcitonality of the O2 Sensor is fully covered under our warranty & return policy. However, refund for any labor cost, expense in a dealer shop or damage due to wrong installation is NOT covered.
Q: How do I know the O2 sensor is good or not? (Online Video)
A: The only way to know if the O2 sensor is functioning normally is to check its responsiveness to changes in the air/fuel mixture, by Voltage Measurement or Waveform Simulation.
Use a 10-megaohm digital voltmeter. Hook up the voltmeter's red probe to the sensor's signal wire and the black probe to engine ground. (Use back probe method, DO NOT pierce the wire.) For a good sensor, voltage should fluctuate constantly between 0.1 and 0.9 volts after starting the engine for 2 or 3 minutes.
Please take a video clip of the voltmeter and contact us if our sensor:
- Goes above range between 0.1 and 0.9 volt
- Remains below 0.5 volts
- Stays fixed at a particular voltage
You're free to choose replacement or refund if our sensor fails to work, in this case.
Hassle Free Returns
- If you are not satisfied when you receive your item, please return it within 30 days for a replacement or money back.
- Return shipping fee is applied to buyers, unless product is defective or damaged.
- We will charge 20% restocking fee of paid price if the return is due to buyer's mistake.
- All the orders are shipped from USA warehouse.
- Orders will ship within 24 hours, all orders placed before 1 PM (Monday~Friday) will be shipped on the same day.
- We cannot control the post after the package is shipped out. The item usually arrives within 1-5 days excludes weekends and holidays.
- 1 year warranty is provided.
- Your satisfaction is guarranteed, we take pride in providing quality product and good service to all our customers at a competitive price.
- We will not refund any labor costs in incurred by you or the installer of the products purchased from us.
On Feb-20-19 at 03:46:10 PST, seller added the following information: