1. The radiator cap that has not passed the test can't release the pressure when it reaches the pressure value.
2. The damaged thermostat is unable to carry out a large cycle, resulting in a continuous increase in the radiator pressure.
3. The radiator fan does not turn, resulting in high temperature in the water tank.
4. After loading the product on your vehicle and adding the coolant, tighten the rotary cover and leave your vehicle idling for 10-20 minutes. After completely cooling the coolant, open the cover and fill the product with coolant. Please make sure there is no gas in the product.
5. Before you start up your vehicle, please make sure there is coolant in the radiator.
Tank Material: Plastic
Core Dimension:34''x 17''(Please measure your Radiator size before ordering. ) Inlet Diameter: 1.6''
Oil Cooler: IncludeEngine Oil CoolerandTransmission Oil Cooler
(Notes: both side of the radiator has Oil cooler, and the core length is 34inches)
WE ACCEPT THESE PAYMENT METHODS
( 10% sales tax will be applied for orders shipped to Washington state by state law )
- 30 Days easy returns satisfaction grantee.
- Items to be returned must be in original factory condition.
- Please enclose a note about item number and order id, your ID and the reason of return.
On Apr-24-22 at 23:44:07 PDT, seller added the following information: