2005-2012 ASTON MARTIN DB9 5.9L V12 Engine **32K MILES** For Sale - New and Used
2005-2012 ASTON MARTIN DB9 5.9L V12 Engine **32K MILES**:
- Contact us
- Add to favorite sellers
2012 ASTON MARTIN DB9 6.0L Gas Engine, with 31274 Miles
Click Thumbnails to Enlarge
We\'ll help find obscure
and OEM parts Hassle Free Returns
Fast Flat Rate Freight Product Description Product Specifications Product Description
We have for sale a 2012 ASTON MARTIN ASTON MARTIN DB9 6.00L Gas Engine, with 31274 Miles. Part comments: 5.9L V12 AT 32K CN. Message or call us for extended warranty details and pricing, additional information, or any questions you have on the item!
- Engines are quality checked by our experienced dismantle technicians and mechanics before they are priced and listed. Problems encountered will be covered by our warranty, and all damages will be pictured or noted on the listing.
- Some engines may have an added core charge. This core charge will be refunded upon receipt of your core.
- Some of our engines are liftouts, others are not. You will receive all items pictured on any given engine. Some engines come as liftouts paired with transmissions.
- We ship to the lower 48 states, No Alaska, Hawaii, APO/FPO, or PO boxes. We ship all items UPS or freight. Freight items must be shipped to an address with a loading dock or forklift, residential delivery with a lift gate will be an extra $150 for freight. Customer pickup is always welcome. Message us with any questions!
- Our warranty doesn\'t cover ordering an incorrect part, buyer will be responsible for return shipping and 20% restocking fee. Always double check compatibility!
- Item will also fit the following vehicles:
Product specifications Condition:Used Brand: ASTON MARTIN Tag Number: 0077234090 Year: 2012 Condition and Options: ASTON MARTIN DB9 6.00L Gas VIN: SCFFDAAE0CGA13720 Mileage:31274 Miles Fitment Type:Direct Replacement Model: ASTON MARTIN ASTON MARTIN DB9 Warranty:90 Day Free Standard Warranty, Extended Parts and Labor Available Stock Number: 00016171 Categories
- Transfer Cases
We sell a wide vareity of items and parts in our store. We specialize in late model cars, trucks, and SUVs, but have a little bit of everything. A majority of our parts for sale are OEM replacements, if not it is otherwise noted on the listing. If you don\'t see it listed on , feel free to give us a call! We are happy to help find parts to fit your needs.
- Late model truck and car engines, transmissions, transfer cases, and other powertrain
- Interior parts, such as seats, consoles, door trim panels, dash trim panels, and more
- Small electronic parts, such as controls, brain boxes, OEM audio equipment, headlights, switchs, and taillights
- Accessory parts, such as alternators, compressors, starters, wheels, and more
- Miscellaneous parts, such as A/C vents, roof consoles, jacks, and aftermarket parts and modifications
We are a family and locally owned and operated salvage yard, located in St. James, Missouri, off Historic US Route 66. We specialize in late model cars, trucks, and SUV\'s. With over 25 acres of vehicles, we will most likely have what you need. We buy vehicles, inventory them, dismantle them in our in house 6 bay dismantle shop, clean, wrap, and store the parts in our temperature controlled warehouse. Every measure is taken to ensure the parts are of the highest quality and in the condition described or better upon receipt. We try to ensure each customer has the best experience possible, handling any problems in a timely and efficient manner. We would love to do business with you!
Here at St. James Auto & Truck Parts, we want our buyers to get a good deal. That\'s why we run promotions on a wide vareity of items. Our promotions will range from free freight to percentage off sale price discounts. View our promotions here: Active Promotions
The following warranties are available for purchase with your part. Please, contact us when buying with any questions or to purchase warranties.
Warranties are as Follows (All Parts are sold with a standard 90 Day Parts Warranty)
- Silver Warranty: 1 Year Parts Warranty (or 25K Miles)
- Gold Warranty: 2 Year Parts Warranty (or 50K Miles)
Parts & Labor
- Silver+ Warranty: 1 Year Parts & Labor Warranty (or 50k Miles)
- Gold+ Warrranty: 2 Year Parts & Labor Warranty (or 75K Miles)
- Platinum: Unlimited Miles! As long as you own the car, we will stand behind it. This is a Parts Only Warranty!
- Labor: We will cover the labor on the part for the warranty sold! Purchase this on our standard 90 day or repurchse it if needed!
Labor is based on fixed rates. The rate we will pay hourly is $60 per hour for labor.
There is NO Labor Cap! With this system, we cover 60$/hour labor for as long as the repair needs. Our labor times are based off of ShopKey Pro.
The original invoice must accompany any claim for warranty
Regarding engines, accessories such as alternators, starters, water pump, intake and exhaust manifolds, fuel injectors, carburetor, flywheel, brackets, oil pressure switches, thermostats, smog emission devices, and timing belts are complimentary and do not necessarily come with the engine. These parts are also not covered under the St. James Auto & Truck Parts Warranty limited warranty, and we do not guarantee interchangeability of these items. At the time of installation, and in order to maintain coverage under the warranty, it is required that the installer will do the Following:
- Install a New Thermostat
- Change Oil and Filter Prior to Starting
- Replace Timing Belt
- Flush and Check Radiator Flow
- Install New Oil Seals and Gaskets where Necessary (oil leaks are not covered under warranty)
- Keep Invoices for the Parts Purchased
- Retain all Service and Maintenance Records
- Change Fuel Systems as Needed (Fuel system\'s are not covered under our warranty)
- Change Turbo\'s as Needed (Turbos are not covered under our warranty)
- Replace all External Seals
- Replace Filter and Fluid
- Flush Transmission Cooling System Including the Lines and Cooler
- Properly Seat Torque Converter on an Automatic Transmission
- A new Receiver Dryer and Orifice are Installed (The Invoice for these parts are required for warranty coverage).
Buyer agrees that St. James Auto & Truck Parts will not be responsible for:
- Incidental or Consequential Damage
- Lost Profits, Sales, or Income
- Injury to Person or Property
- Oil, Antifreeze, or other Substances
- Towing Charges, Storage fees, Substitute Transportation, Lodging etc.
- Labor on a Gasket Kit, Oil Pump, Fuel Systems, or any other Accessories Purchased with the Engine.
- Parts and Labor warranties are available for additional cost and will be indicated on your invoice. Labor claims will be paid based on the Chilton Labor Guide at a rate of $60.00 per hour. Labor warranties are limited to the lesser of the purchase price of the component or $500.00.
- St. James Auto & Truck Parts reserves the right to provide warranty repair at a facility of its choice.
- The warranty term is based on the original purchase date.
Sheetmetal / Body Parts / Exemptions
Unless otherwise noted on your invoice all Sheetmetal and body parts carry a life-time corrosion or manufacture defect replacement warranty. The original invoice must accompany any claim for warranty. The defective part must be returned to St. James Auto & Truck Parts for replacement. Our Warranty does not cover the following items:
- The purchaser\'s loss of time, inconvenience, Loss of use of the vehicle, towing expense, installation expense, commercial loss, rental cars, or other consequential damages.
- On driveline components fluids, gaskets, seals, filters, intake manifolds, exhaust manifolds, clutches, water/fuel pumps, wiring, thermostats, sensors, hoses,belts, frost plugs, spark plugs, and injectors are not guaranteed.
- Claims that result from accident, abuse, neglect, alteration, improper maintenance, or improper installation.
- Claims that result from the failure of other existing components.
- Claims that result from overheating due to cooling system failure.
- Parts installed in vehicles used for commercial, racing, or off-road purposes, or parts used for any purpose other that the original application.
All warranties are for the original purchaser only. Warranties are not transferable.
Add St. James Auto & Truck Parts to Your Favorites and Receive Our E-mail Newsletters About New Items and Special Promotions.
Home response Contact us Add to favorite sellers
Copyright © 2018 St. James Auto & Truck Parts. All Rights Reserved.
Template Design by OCDesignsOnline
2008 Pontiac G8 GT
2010 Spyker C8 Aileron
2009 9ff BT-2
2010 Audi e-tron Concept
2007 Maybach 62 S
2012 Audi R8 GT Spyder
2003 Rolls-Royce Phantom
2009 Geiger Corvette ZR1
1999 BMW M-Roadster
1963 Chevrolet Corvette Z06
Pair Front Quick Struts Sway Bars for 2005-2012 Nissan Pathfinder Xterra Equator
For 2002-2004 2005-2012 Jeep Liberty Dodge Nitro Pair Front Struts Coil Spring
2005-2012 Ford Escape/ Mazda Tribute 2.3/2.5/3.0L Motor & Trans. Mount Set 4PCS.