2 Tires Radar Dimax eTouring 1 195/60R15 88H AS A/S All Season M+S For Sale - New and Used
2 Tires Radar Dimax eTouring 1 195/60R15 88H AS A/S All Season M+S:
- Shop ▼ Shop
- All Terrain
- Mud Terrain
- High Performance
- Rugged Terrain
- All Season
- Deals ▼ Deals
- Newly listed
- Lowest Price
- Ending Soonest
- Contact Us
- About Us
Low Prices On new tires
Dimax eTouring 1
2 Tires Radar Dimax eTouring 1 195/60R15 88H AS A/S All Season M+S
*Tread pattern & sidewall design may vary from pictures
Model: Dimax eTouring 1
Season: All Season
Run Flat: No
Section Width: 195
Aspect Ratio: 60
Sidewall: BSW: Black Side Wall
Rim Diameter: 15
Load Index: 88
Tread Depth: N/A
Speed Rating: H
Rebate Available: NO
Load Range: SL
Seller Notes: BRAND NEW
Treadlife: 45,000 miles
Production Year (DOT): N/A
Overall Diameter: 24.2
Car Type: Passenger
Load Index and Speed Rating: 88H
Manufacturer Part Number: RACEIN0002
Radar Dimax eTouring 1Features and Benefits:- All season traction- Fuel efficient performance- High driving comfort levels - Enhanced controllability Description:The Radar Dimax eTouring 1 is a touring, all season tire manufactured for passenger vehicles.
Radar Dimax eTouring 1
FEATURES AND BENEFITS
- Fuel efficient performance
- High driving comfort levels
- Enhanced style=\"text-align:justify;\">The Radar Dimax eTouring 1 is a touring, all season tire manufactured for passenger vehicles.
This model offers excellent all season traction. The silica compound and ribbed tread design work together to upgrade the model’s dry, wet, and winter weather grip. They enable the tire’s exceptional performance throughout the year. Silica keeps the rubber flexible in different temperatures, while the tread firmly grips the road surface. Three circumferential grooves disperse water and slush, effectively avoiding hydroplaning in the process.
The year-round traction and the tire’s silica compound manage to decrease rolling resistance. They minimize the pressure affecting the tire during its performance, enabling the tire to optimize the vehicle’s fuel consumption. Lowering the rolling resistance lessens the vehicle’s fuel usage and CO2 emissions, resulting in a fuel-efficient driving experience.
High driving comfort levels are promoted as well. The computer-optimized pitch variation across the tread area helps to decrease road noise levels. Sound waves are canceled before they reach the vehicle’s cabin, thanks to the sound frequency created during the performance. As road noise does not reach the passengers, a quiet performance is guaranteed.
The Dimax eTouring 1 boosts its controllability. The tread design’s road contact enhances the tire’s steering responsiveness and driving stability. This enables the driver’s secure control over the vehicle and the tire’s exceptional handling. The shoulder block placement upgrades the tire’s cornering power, as additional biting edges are provided. Silica in the compound blend allows the tire to significantly shorten the braking distance. The friction generated ensures the tire’s stronger stopping ability.
RIM NOT INCLUDED
As the supply chain network is still disrupted due to the current worldwide situation, we\'re doing everything within our power to ensure orders are shipped as quickly as possible. However, despite our best efforts, shipping and delivery times may change unexpectedly. Please check your Order Status for the most current estimate of the shipping time. Thank you for your patience and understanding.
- FREE SHIPPING within the lower 48 contiguous States.
- Orders shipped to the US are shipped with FedEx Ground/Home Delivery. FedEx requires a physical address. The average delivery time ranges between 1-6 business days.
- We cannot ship US orders to PO BOX, APO, FPO, HI, AK, PR, GU or VI addresses.
- For US orders Signature Required delivery will not be processed automatically unless the Item value is above $750. Please contact us directly to request Signature Required delivery otherwise.
- For Buyers from Missouri or if the order is shipped to Missouri a 4.225% MO sales tax will apply.
- For US orders Sales tax for products that are being shipped to other states is collected and remitted by . For more information see article \"Taxes and import charges\"
- International orders are shipped through Global Shipping. The orders will be shipped to shipping warehouse and the remaining distance will be handled by .
- As Global Shipping is taking care of the orders, we do not have any control over the delivery time, the customs fees or the delivery fees charged.
- International orders are subjected to the limitations set by . Depending on the item’s weight, price and category, orders might be subjected to cancellation.
- All Orders placed before 12PM EST (Eastern Standard Time) will be shipped out the SAME DAY either to the BUYER or to the Global Shipping center. FedEx does not pick up orders on weekends and national holidays.
- Special delivery instructions cannot be provided as FedEx is not able to process them.
- Tracking information to the shipping center is made known to the BUYER. However, with international orders our tracking number is only valid until the item reaches the Global Shipping center.
Returns EASY NO HASSLE NINETY (90) DAY CUSTOMER SATISFACTION
- 90 DAYS: We accept Returns within a 90-day period!
- FULL REFUND: No Restocking Fee will be applied and a Full Refund will be provided if the Item is returned in unused condition.
- US-based orders are accepted with a FREE RETURN. Contact us for help and a hassle-free formal Free Return with all US-based orders!
- International orders are also accepted for returns, but the return fee needs to be covered by the BUYER.
- FULL ASSISTANCE: If the Item is incorrect, damaged or in any other way not as described, contact us for help! We always work with our Buyers to resolve any issue.
- By making a purchase, the Buyer agrees to the Production Year (if any) listed in the Item specifics.
- Prior to submitting the Order, the Buyer must verify that Item specifics are appropriate for their vehicle. Please make sure you are buying the correct Item by double-checking prior to placing an Order; if you need any help, please contact our customer service team!
- By submitting the Order, the Buyer understands that Priority Tire LLC doesn\'t actually manufacture any Items and simply only sells them (advertising them as accurately as possible) which may lead to slight variance with the received Items.We will be happy to provide a Free Return if you make a mistake while purchasing but note that we reserve the right to not provide any additional/extra Refund or compensation regarding the Production Year and unexpected variances in the Item\'s specifications!
TERMS OF SALE
UPON PLACING AN ORDER FOR TIRES THE PURCHASER UNDERSTANDS AND AGREES THAT, IN EXCHANGE FOR PRIORITY TIRE LLC’S RETURN POLICY, ALL TIRES ARE SOLD WITHOUT ANY EXPRESS OR IMPLIED WARRANTIES, OTHER THAN THE STATEMENTS CONTAINED ABOVE, AND ANY SALE RESULTING FROM YOUR ORDER IS AS-IS, WHICH MEANS THERE ARE NO IMPLIED WARRANTIES, WHETHER OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. PUT ANOTHER WAY, THERE ARE NO WARRANTIES WHICH EXTEND BEYOND WHATEVER IS STATED IN THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS.If you have any questions or concerns please contact our customer support team.
- The Item is for TIRE(S) only, wheel rim is NOT included (unless otherwise stated). The wheel rim shown in the photos is for reference purposes only.
- Photos shown are stock photos and not of the individual Tire being sold. Photos represent the Brand and Model of the Item listed for sale.
- Tread patterns may vary to minor degrees.
- Any mentioned Mileage Warranty is described as accurately as possible using the information provided to the public by Tire Manufacturers.
- All Tire Specifications displayed are supplied by the Manufacturers.
- All Items sold are subject to our 90-day customer satisfaction Return Policy.
- All orders will be shipped through Global Shipping and its regulations apply.
- Prior to placing any Order, the Buyer must make sure that the specifications and size of the Item they are purchasing are appropriate for their vehicle.
- The Production Year (if any) is specified in each Item\'s \"Item specifics\". By making a purchase, the Buyer agrees to receive the Item with the advertised Year (if any). We try not to sell Tires that are more than 4 Years old, but there may be some variance in the received Tires.
- Sales Tax will be added at checkout to the final value for all Orders according to the Buyer\'s State. All Sales Tax fees are calculated, processed and handled by itself. (Learn more)
- In purchasing any Item(s) from Priority Tire LLC the Buyer agrees that regardless of where they may be located and where the Item may be shipped to, Pennsylvania law shall apply to this transaction (excluding its conflicts with other laws); this is in particular due to the Order being placed to Priority Tire LLC offices in Pennsylvania, the payment being received in Pennsylvania and the Item being shipped from the closest warehouse to the Global Shipping center, where takes care the rest of the shipping arrangements.
Related Items 4 MRF Wanderer Street, 205/60R16, 92H, SL
$254.93View item4 MRF Wanderer Street, 215/60R16, 95H, SL
$274.93View item2 Firestone Firehawk Indy 500, 275/60R15, 107S, SL
$317.97View item2 MRF Wanderer Street, 215/60R16, 95H, SL
Sign up for our best deals
Get the latest information about new products, special deals, news, top-rated items, promotions and more! Subscribe
2010 Brabus T65 RS
2006 BMW M6
2007 Peugeot 908 V12 HDi
2005 Nissan Sport Concept
2008 Renntech CL 65 AMG Stage 3
2010 Brabus GLK V12
2001 Honda S2000
2012 Lamborghini Aventador LP700-4
1955 Mercedes-Benz 300SLR Coupe
2005 Ford GT
2 New Fullway Hp108 - 255/55r20 Tires 2555520 255 55 20
2 NEW Goodtrip GS-07 H/T Tires 225/65R17 102T BSW 2256517 All-Season 225/65-17
2 Tires Haida LECP HD927 265/30ZR19 265/30R19 93W XL High Performance