- Shop ▼ Shop
- All Terrain
- Mud Terrain
- High Performance
- Rugged Terrain
- All Season
- Deals ▼ Deals
- Newly listed
- Lowest Price
- Ending Soonest
- Contact Us
- About Us
Low Prices On new tires
2 Tires Fullway HP108 245/35ZR20 245/35R20 95W XL A/S All Season Performance
*Tread pattern & sidewall design may vary from pictures
Performance: High Performance
Season: All Season
Run Flat: No
Section Width: 245
Aspect Ratio: 35
Sidewall: BSW: Black Side Wall
Rim Diameter: 20
Load Index: 95
Tread Depth: N/A
Speed Rating: W
Rebate Available: NO
Load Range: XL
Seller Notes: BRAND NEW
Production Year (DOT): N/A
Overall Diameter: 26.8
Car Type: Passenger
Load Index and Speed Rating: 95W
Manufacturer Part Number: HP1082004
Fullway HP108Features and Benefits:- Enhanced controllability - All weather traction- High driving comfort levelsDescription:The Fullway HP108 is a performance and high performance, all season tire manufactured for passenger vehicles and SUVs.BRAND NEW TIRES - never before mountedFullway HP108
FEATURES AND BENEFITS
- All weather traction
- High driving comfort levels
The Fullway HP108 is a performance and high performance, all season tire manufactured for passenger vehicles and SUVs.
This tire has an asymmetric tread pattern, which enhances its dry, wet and winter traction. The durable compound and the ideal tread pattern greatly enhance the model’s surface gripping capability in versatile temperatures. The tread design is excellent at channeling water and slush from beneath the footprint with the wide circumferential and smaller lateral tread grooves, which helps prevent hydroplaning in hazardous situations. This makes the tire easier to use in all weather conditions and it promotes exceptional driving safety levels throughout the year.
The asymmetric tread design upgrades the controllability as well. The tread pattern and the flat footprint maintain the surface contact at all times, boosting the steering responsiveness and the driving stability. In other words, the better surface contact enhances the steering response time and accuracy to the driver’s commands, while the structure is secured against the driving pressure affecting the model. This combination guarantees the driver’s constant control over the vehicle, promoting a secure performance. The tire’s sidewall is designed to provide protection to the rims of the vehicle. It guards the wheels from accidental curb damage, which in turn, makes the driving experience safer.
The HP108 offers a quiet and enjoyable drive. The tire’s tread pattern helps lower the road noise heard in the cabin of the vehicle by channeling the airwaves through the footprint. In this manner, the airwaves do not come into contact with the tread elements, which prevents the formation on road and tread pattern noise. As the noise cannot be heard in the vehicle’s cabin, it cannot dampen the passengers’ driving enjoyment. This provides a quiet and comfortable driving experience.
We have different quantities available. Please contact us with any further questions.We offer the best prices on the web. Plenty of tires in stock. Buy from us with confidence! Thank You for shopping with Priority Tire on !
RIM NOT INCLUDED
- FREE SHIPPING within the lower 48 contiguous States.
- Orders shipped to the US are shipped with FedEx Ground/Home Delivery. FedEx requires a physical address. The average delivery time ranges between 1-6 business days.
- We cannot ship US orders to PO BOX, APO, FPO, HI, AK, PR, GU or VI addresses.
- For US orders Signature Required delivery will not be processed automatically unless the Item value is above $1200. Please contact us directly to request Signature Required delivery otherwise.
- For Buyers from Missouri or if the order is shipped to Missouri a 4.225% MO sales tax will apply.
- For US orders Sales tax for products that are being shipped to other states is collected and remitted by . For more information see article "Taxes and import charges"
- International orders are shipped through the International Shipping program. The orders will be shipped to the shipping hub and the remainder of the distance will be handled by .
- As International Shipping is taking care of the orders, we do not have any control over the delivery time, the customs fees or the delivery fees charged.
- International orders are subjected to the limitations set by . Depending on the item’s weight, price and category, orders might be subjected to cancellation.
- All Orders placed before 12PM EST (Eastern Standard Time) will be shipped out the SAME DAY either to the BUYER or to the Shipping center. FedEx does not pick up orders on weekends and national holidays.
- Special delivery instructions cannot be provided as FedEx is not able to process them.
- Tracking information to the shipping center is made known to the BUYER. However, with international orders our tracking number is only valid until the item reaches the International Shipping hub.
As the supply chain network is still disrupted due to the current worldwide situation, we're doing everything within our power to ensure orders are shipped as quickly as possible. However, despite our best efforts, shipping and delivery times may change unexpectedly. Please check your Order Status for the most current estimate of the shipping time. Thank you for your patience and understanding.
EASY NO HASSLE NINETY (90) DAY CUSTOMER SATISFACTION
- 90 DAYS: We accept Returns within a 90-day period!
- FULL REFUND: No Restocking Fee will be applied and a Full Refund will be provided if the Item is returned in unused condition.
- US-based orders are accepted with a FREE RETURN. Contact us for help and a hassle-free formal Free Return with all US-based orders!
- International orders are also accepted for returns, but the return fee needs to be covered by the BUYER.
- FULL ASSISTANCE: If the Item is incorrect, damaged or in any other way not as described, contact us for help! We always work with our Buyers to resolve any issue.
- By making a purchase, the Buyer agrees to the Production Year (if any) listed in the Item specifics.
- Prior to submitting the Order, the Buyer must verify that Item specifics are appropriate for their vehicle. Please make sure you are buying the correct Item by double-checking prior to placing an Order; if you need any help, please contact our customer service team!
- By submitting the Order, the Buyer understands that Priority Tire LLC doesn't actually manufacture any Items and simply only sells them (advertising them as accurately as possible) which may lead to slight variance with the received Items.We will be happy to provide a Free Return if you make a mistake while purchasing but note that we reserve the right to not provide any additional/extra Refund or compensation regarding the Production Year and unexpected variances in the Item's specifications!
TERMS OF SALE
- The Item is for TIRE(S) only, wheel rim is NOT included (unless otherwise stated). The wheel rim shown in the photos is for reference purposes only.
- Photos shown are stock photos and not of the individual Tire being sold. Photos represent the Brand and Model of the Item listed for sale.
- Tread patterns may vary to minor degrees.
- Any mentioned Mileage Warranty is described as accurately as possible using the information provided to the public by Tire Manufacturers.
- All Tire Specifications displayed are supplied by the Manufacturers.
- All Items sold are subject to our 90-day customer satisfaction Return Policy.
- All orders will be shipped through International Shipping program and its regulations apply.
- Prior to placing any Order, the Buyer must make sure that the specifications and size of the Item they are purchasing are appropriate for their vehicle.
- The Production Year (if any) is specified in each Item's "Item specifics". By making a purchase, the Buyer agrees to receive the Item with the advertised Year (if any). We try not to sell Tires that are more than 4 Years old, but there may be some variance in the received Tires.
- Sales Tax will be added at checkout to the final value for all Orders according to the Buyer's State. All Sales Tax fees are calculated, processed and handled by itself. (Learn more)
- In purchasing any Item(s) from Priority Tire LLC the Buyer agrees that regardless of where they may be located and where the Item may be shipped to, Pennsylvania law shall apply to this transaction (excluding its conflicts with other laws); this is in particular due to the Order being placed to Priority Tire LLC offices in Pennsylvania, the payment being received in Pennsylvania and the Item being shipped from the closest warehouse to the Shipping center, where takes care the rest of the shipping arrangements.
UPON PLACING AN ORDER FOR TIRES THE PURCHASER UNDERSTANDS AND AGREES THAT, IN EXCHANGE FOR PRIORITY TIRE LLC’S RETURN POLICY, ALL TIRES ARE SOLD WITHOUT ANY EXPRESS OR IMPLIED WARRANTIES, OTHER THAN THE STATEMENTS CONTAINED ABOVE, AND ANY SALE RESULTING FROM YOUR ORDER IS AS-IS, WHICH MEANS THERE ARE NO IMPLIED WARRANTIES, WHETHER OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. PUT ANOTHER WAY, THERE ARE NO WARRANTIES WHICH EXTEND BEYOND WHATEVER IS STATED IN THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS.If you have any questions or concerns please contact our customer support team.
4 Fullway HP108, 215/55R17, ZR, 98W, XL
View item4 Fullway HP108, 215/45R17, ZR, 91W, XL
View item4 Fullway HP108, 225/50R17, ZR, 98W, XL
View itemFullway HP108, 255/30R24, ZR, 97W, XL
Sign up for our best deals
Get the latest information about new products, special deals, news, top-rated items, promotions and more!