This item has been shown 52772 times.
Chevy Universal Bowtie Wrap
----Please Read Before Purchasing----
Included- (2) 9-3/8" by 4" Vinyl Sheets. (Not a precutshape) **Emblemnot included**These are not precut becausea vinylsheet is easier to apply than a precut decal. A precutdecal requires perfect alignment, while a sheet allows youtrim off the excess vinyl. (Allowing more room for error).
**These 9-3/8" by 4" Vinyl Sheets will NOT fit the 2500/3500HD Chevy model vehicles.**
Thisis a Do It yourself Universal Bowtie Wrap.It isideal for adding a Flat Black appearance to the front and back of your Chevy emblems. Using vinyl allows the emblem to be customized without permanently changing it.The Vinyl used is high qualityand ratedforoutdoor use.These vinyl sheets fit mostChevy vehicles,but it is up to the buyer to determine that the size of their emblem will fit. Please fully understand what you are buying before purchasing this item. Feel free to ask questions.
(Recommended installation weather is to be above 50 degrees and not to be in direct sun light.)
1. Thoroughly clean emblem surface with soapy water. Followed up by rubbing alcohol with a lint free cloth
2. Carefully remove vinyl from white backing paper.
3. Hold the vinyl up to the emblem without making contact with it. Ensure that you have the sheet centered with enough excess on all sides of the emblem
4. Once satisfied with alignment, start applying the emblem from the center to the outside. It is important to take your time with this part, lifting and reapplying the vinyl if there are anylarge air bubbles. (A credit card can be used as a squeegeewhen applying the vinyl.
5. For the Camaro grill emblems that have a crease in the middle of the bowtie, it may be necessary to pull and stretch the vinyl out from the center of the emblem. This will help avoid wrinkle marks.
6. Once the vinyl is applied, work the vinyl into all corners of the emblem. This should give you a clean outline of the bowtie emblem.
7. Carefully follow the outline of the emblem with anx-acto knife or razor blade. Remove excess vinyl from the outside of theemblem.
8.If bubbles exist and do not dissipate within a couple of days, they can be popped with a needle/pin
--Please let us know if you have any questions or issues installing the overlay--
Froo | Froo Cross Sell, Free Cross Sell, Cross promote, Marketing, listing Apps, Apps, Application
This item is shipped in a USPS first class mail envelope