This item has been shown 221 times.
• IN STOCK BOXED AND READY TO BE SHIPPED.
• This is my last set and I’m not gonna have any more of these covers for a while so if you need a set jump on it.
This listing is for NEW Leather seat upholstery kit for the 1994 25th Anniversary Pontiac Trans Am.
You get two front Upper and Lower Leather seat covers with 25TH Anniversary logos on the uppers, two head rest covers, one rear Upper with two Lowers. If your looking for these same covers in different colors, please check out our other sales. These are one of my last sets that I have left, so jump on it! because I won't be able to get anymore. These seat covers replace your existing seat covers. You must remove your old seat covers first before installing these covers. You will love the quality and workmanship of these seat covers.
These seat upholstery kits are in stock boxed and ready to be shipped. The normal shipping time is 5-10 days in the 48 states. This does not include weekends or holidays.
These seat covers made out of White Leather With White Perforated Leather Inserts same way as the OEM covers.
• Remove the seat from the vehicle and separate the seat back from the bottom.
• Remove the old seat upholstery and hog rings. While removing the original upholstery, note the fastening points. The new upholstery will fasten at, or near, these same locations.
• Inspect the pad, springs and frame; make any necessary repairs or replacements.
• Determine which upholstery is the backrest and which is the seat bottom; they are not interchangeable.
• Turn back-rest upholstery inside out and place on top of the back rest. Slide down evenly while unrolling upholstery working each side until they are even; then install plastic “J” channel where required working from the center to each side. Wherever your upholstery has velcro for attachment, no hog rings are required. Adjust velcro to align back rest pleats with bench seat pleats.
• Turn seat bottom upholstery inside out and place on front of seat. Make sure the center of the upholstery is aligned with the center of the seat back upholstery. Pull the upholstery over each front corner working each side toward the back until they are even; then install plastic “J” channel where required .on to the metal flange on the bottom of the seat. Our seat covers are Brand New!
• Re-assemble seat and install back in vehicle.
Helpful Hints: Installation is easier if the upholstery is heated. Warm upholstery has more elasticity and is easier to contour. Heating is best accomplished by laying the upholstery in the sun or using a hair dryer but, please be careful not to melt the upholstery.
A thin layer of plastic put over the cushions will help make the seat upholstery slide down over the back rest and seat pad.
• If the upholstery is in a bind, Do Not Pull. Work each side evenly until you can continue with the installation.
• Our Guarantee
Our seat Upholstery sets are backed by a 1 year guarantee against manufacturing defects as well as defects in the materials. (NORMAL WEAR AND TEAR EXCLUDED)
Our seat sets are made from factory patterns and are guaranteed to fit the year and make of your car. This does not apply to seats that have been altered in any way or non original seats.
• All items are sold as-is, all sales are final. NO Returns unless the item you received is an item other than purchased or misrepresented in sale. Buyers must contact us prior to return with item number and reason. Items must be returned within 14 days of receipt to qualify for refund.
The listed shipping quote applies to the contiguous 48 states. If shipping to AK, HI, or other US territories, please contact us for a shipping quote prior to offerding.
• Cash payment is accepted for local pick-up.
We do not accept any type of payments over the phone. All credit cards are accepted through paypal
Seat Upholstery Installation Instructions Please read completely before beginning installation.
Note: The seat upholstery is made to fit as tight as the originals. Caution must be exercised when installing overpad and frames. Do not pull at seams excessively as it is possible to tear upholstery as these points.