This item has been shown times.
This new 69 Camaro coupe body is totally jig assembled with factory style spot welds. Do you own a 69 Camaro? Is your car rusty and beat-up? Does it need new floor pans? Trunk floor? Rear body panel? Under the windshield panel? Frame rails? Doors? Decklid? Quarter panels? Wheel houses? Roof Panel? If your answers are yes to multiples of the above you may consider the body shell. With the price of body shop rates and man hours at anywhere for $35-$85 an hour and the time the car will be tied up at the body shop; you do the math…
+ + + NEW BODY SHELL PROS + + +
1) saves valuable time
2) complete jig welded excellent lines fit and finish
3) GM licensed as a rust repair part
4) you can assemble the car in your garage without any fancy tools
- - - NEW BODY SHELL CONS - - -
1) the body shop wont be able to nickel and dime you to death with extra hours
2) bigger up front costs
3) more fixed '69 Camaros out on the street
4) you may be able to get your car project done quicker and enjoy your car soonerCar body can be picked up in Elburn, IL or shipped. 6 body styles are now available; coupe or convertible, with air or without air, and ac/heater delete (hot rod style) firewall. Crating charge of $495 is included whether it is being delivered, or picked up locally. You can now build your 1969 Camaro dream car: Z-28 Yenko Super Sport Rally Sport Baldwin Motion COPO
With a few bucks your dream can come true.
Payment:To keep things simple we only accept PayPal on . ALL ILLINOIS RESIDENTS MUST PAY 8% SALES TAX REGARDLESS IF ITEM IS SHIPPING OR BEING PICKED UP.
Questions or Concerns:Please do not contact our retail store, as our retail customer service representatives do not service customers. All communication regarding items must be addressed through messaging only.We will reply to your emailwithin 24 hoursdependent on the time and day of the week.
Shipping:All items valued over $150.00 will require a signatureupon delivery. We will only ship to addresses provided by at the time of purchase unless a change request is made.Requests to change address must be made using ’s message system. We will do our best to follow your request. While in most instances we should be able to change an address for you, there may be an instance in where the order is to far along to change it.
Truck Freight Shipping:All itemsshipped via truck freightrequire signature upon delivery. Please inspect alldeliveries prior to signing for your delivery. Once the order is signed for you are responsible for dealing with the freight company in regards to any damage discovered later.
Drop Shipping:We have a 70,000 square ware house; so chances are we do have your item in stock and ready to go. There are instances where the item ships manufacturer direct; this may include but not limited to: radiators, fuel and brake lines, wiring harnesses, carpets and interior items. There are other instances where we occasionally run out of stock and drop ship a part to speed up the process. Sorry for any inconvenience.
Multiple Purchases:Please use 's cart system at checkout to combine all of your purchases from The Parts Place Inc. If your purchases qualify for a shipping discount, your PayPal account will be credited with the difference. Terms and conditions of shipping discount vary due to part sizes, quantity, and value.
Returns:We offer a 30 day return policy. Any item can be returned in the same condition it was received,within 30 daysfor a refund minus a 20% restocking fee. This excludes special order items and electrical items. Please use the messaging system to see if your item is returnable and to set up the return. Buyer is responsible for return shipping.
Powered by SixBit's eCommerce Solution