This item has been shown 11973 times.
This new 69 Camaro coupe body is totally jig assembled with factory style spot welds. Do you own a 69 Camaro? Is your car rusty and beat-up? Does it need new floor pans? Trunk floor? Rear body panel? Under the windshield panel? Frame rails? Doors? Decklid? Quarter panels? Wheel houses? Roof Panel? If your answers are yes to multiples of the above you may consider the body shell. With the price of body shop rates and man hours at anywhere for $35-$85 an hour and the time the car will be tied up at the body shop; you do the math…
+ + + NEW BODY SHELL PROS + + +
1) saves valuable time
2) complete jig welded excellent lines fit and finish
3) GM licensed as a rust repair part
4) you can assemble the car in your garage without any fancy tools
- - - NEW BODY SHELL CONS - - -
1) the body shop wont be able to nickel and dime you to death with extra hours
2) bigger up front costs
3) more fixed '69 Camaros out on the street
4) you may be able to get your car project done quicker and enjoy your car soonerCar body can be picked up in Elburn, IL or shipped. 6 body styles are now available; coupe or convertible, with air or without air, and ac/heater delete (hot rod style) firewall. Crating charge of $495 is included whether it is being delivered, or picked up locally. You can now build your 1969 Camaro dream car: Z-28 Yenko Super Sport Rally Sport Baldwin Motion COPO
With a few bucks your dream can come true.
All itemsshipped via truck freightwill require a signature upon delivery. Please email us for freight shipping charges.INSPECT ALLDELIVERIES PRIOR TO SIGNING FOR YOUR DELIVERY. ONCE THE ORDER IS SIGNED FOR, YOU ARE RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY DAMAGES OR ADDITIONAL CHARGES.
We will reply to your email within 48 hours dependent on the time and day of the week.
Please do not contact our retail store, as our customer service representatives do not service customers. All communication regarding items must be addressed through messaging only.
ALL ILLINOIS RESIDENTS MUST APPLY 8% SALES TAX WHEN ITEM IS SHIPPED TO OR PICKED UP IN ILLINOIS
Powered by SixBit's eCommerce Solution