This item has been shown 84150 times.
Powered by Frooition
- Brake Boosters
- Disc Brake Kits
- Master Cylinders
- Proportioning / Combo Valves
- Pedal Assemblies
- Brackets & Pedals
- Booster Conversion Kits
- Garage Sale/ Returns
- Special Order Custom Builds
- Mopar B & E Body
- Mopar A Body 5x4.5
- Mopar A Body 5x4
- Disc Brake Upgrades
- Line Kits
- 1965-1968 Impala/ Bel Air
- 1967-1969 Camaro/ Firebird
- 1964-1972 GM A Body (Chevelle)
- 1959-1964 Chevy Impala Bel Air
- 1955-1958 Chevy Impala Bel Air
- 1962-1967 Chevy II
- 1968-1974 Chevy Nova
- Black Out Series
See our store for more great items >>
Shop CategoriesBrake BoostersDisc Brake KitsMaster CylindersDisc/ Disc Disc/ DrumDisc/ Drum Drum/DrumProportioning / Combo ValvesPedal AssembliesSpindlesBrackets & PedalsBooster Conversion KitsSteeringAccessoriesGarage Sale/ ReturnsSpecial Order Custom BuildsMopar B & E BodyMopar A Body 5x4.5Mopar A Body 5x44x4Disc Brake UpgradesGMFordLine Kits1965-1968 Impala/ Bel Air1967-1969 Camaro/ Firebird1964-1972 GM A Body (Chevelle)1959-1964 Chevy Impala Bel Air1955-1958 Chevy Impala Bel Air1962-1967 Chevy II1968-1974 Chevy NovaBlack Out Series
1964-1972 GM A, F, X Body Disc Brake Conversion Kit Camaro, Chevelle, Nova, GTO
Best Valued, Most Complete Front Power Disc Brake Conversion on !
- 11" Cross Drilled & Slotted Rotors (5x4.75 pattern) Stainless Steel Braided Brake Hoses, with Banjo Bolts & Copper Washers!!!
- Large GM Calipers Loaded with Pads (MKD-52 Brake Pads)
- Brand New Stock Height Disc Brake Spindle Set
- All New Bearings, Seals, Dust Caps, Spindle Nuts, Spindle Washers, Hardware.
- Caliper Brackets & Backing Plates/Dust Shields
- New 11" Delco Stamped Power Brake Booster comes standard.
- Brand New Master Cylinder, Corvette Style, 9/16-18 & 1/2-20 Ports on Each Side, 1" Bore.
- Complete Disc Drum Proportioning Valve Kit ******ALL OF OUR PARTS ARE BRAND NEW PARTS! NOTHING REBUILT OR RE-MAN! ****** WARRANTY ON ALL PARTS AND 100% FREE TECH SUPPORT BY PHONE OR MESSAGES. M-F 4:30-7:30 EST OR BY MESSAGES SATURDAY & SUNDAYVery Important, we don't try to cut corners and provide re-man parts so that we can come in at a lower price!!! We provide you a brand new, quality kit at a competitive price, best value for your $$!!! *** Note *** Your rims need to be 15" or larger or the kit will have clearance issues that you'd have to work around. Disc brake conversions typically create an offsets of 1/4" to 3/8" & for some Buick & Olds applications you may need to modify your existing steering arms by drilling out the hole to accommodate the 5/8" inch bolt supplied in the kit. FREE TECH SUPPORT AND DVD AVAILABLE WITH EACH KIT UPON REQUEST!
About UsPirate Jack Hot Rod Restoration is your one-stop-shop for quality disc brake conversions, brake boosters, master cylinders, and proportioning valves. We specialize in performance brakes for late fullsize GM cars from 1955-70 and muscle cars from 1962-74, Mopar, Chevy, & Ford. Pirate Jack also carries a full line of parts for Street Rods & Custom Built cars, including pedal assemblies, and hard to find power boosters, GM Restoration Parts, disc brake kits, and suspension products.
Check out our tech page for information like how to test a brake booster, how to hook up a proportioning valve, how to plumb my brake lines, how to test my master cylinder and a F.A.Q's on how to calculate pedal ratio. We offer FREE tech support on all our disc brake kits and booster conversion kits to take the guess work out of your job. Pirate Jack offers how to guides and instructional videos on our video page. We strive to give you 100% satisfaction and we sincerely want to help you stop your vehicle and install our kits safely.
Tech SupportWe want your restoration to be easy! Before contacting us for technical support please make sure you followed the directions that came with your kit. If you did not receive instructions for your install you can send us an Message and we are happy to send you a set. We also have some instructional video's and other helpful support you may need. We give limited support on weekends and are available M-F 7:30-4:30 EST.
ShippingPirate Jack ships from Asheville NC, and we ship your disc brake conversion kits, master cylinders, brake boosters and other orders fast!! We are open Monday-Friday 8-4:00 pm EST. We usually ship your order within 2 business days of receiving your order, but it's not uncommon for us to ship the same day. See our map display for estimated shipping times. Most orders will ship UPS, smaller orders will ship via USPS flat rate box. Your order will be professionally and durably packed for its time in transit to you so we can give you the very best. We ship to the address provided by your paypal account, so if you wish for your order to go to an alternate address, please leave us this information in the NOTE section of your paypal payment at check out. We will email you a tracking number the day after your order leaves so you can follow it. In addition, you will receive a packing slip to check over your order. If there is ever any discrepancy, please contact us right away and we will reconcile it with you. We are firmly committed to providing you the best possible shipping cost and getting your order out of our door to yours as fast as we can!
WarrantyAll products are guaranteed for ONE YEAR FROM DATE OF PURCHASE, to be free of defects in materials and workmanship. The warranty does not start at the date of installation but the date of purchase. All product replacements will be sent to you via standard mail.
ReturnsCash/Refund-30 Days (Your refund will include a 5% restocking fee if in it?s original packaging. If product is opened or mounted 20% restocking fee will apply. (If your item was shipped to you for FREE, the original shipping cost will be deducted from the refund amount.)
Store Credit 30 Days (No restocking fee, less any deductions for damages, or original shipping)
Exchange only 30 Days (Customer pays for shipping both ways)
****All items that shipped free will incur a 5% Stocking Fee Automatically.
Shipping charges are not part of your refund and Pirate Jack is not responsible for the cost of shipping the items back and we do not send out call tags unless we have shipped you the wrong product. Credits will not be issued until the items have been shipped back to us in working condition. No returns on special order items like pre-bent line kits. If you no loner want the item you must ship back the item within 30 days and the original shipping will be deducted from your refund.
All returns are subject to approval by the RETURNS Department No guarantee of your return is implied.
We do not take exchanges or returns on product that has had fluid ran through them. (NO EXCEPTIONS)
Add to Favorite Sellers
Sign up to Newsletter
Visit seller's Shop
About Seller Page
More Items!View more great items
Powered by Frooition
Frooition Frooition | No-js Template | design, store design, shop design, template design, listing design (ver:froo_no_js)
This listing is currently undergoing maintenance, we apologise for any inconvenience caused.