This item has been shown 115 times.
Perfection Wheel, LLCHuntington, Indiana
Family Owned & Operated
Over 30 years experience in the refinishing industry
- Genuine Factory OEM Aluminum Alloy Wheel(s)
- Limited Lifetime Warranty
- Multi-Point Inspection Process
- 30 Day Returns: NO RESTOCKING FEE**
ListingsDO NOTinclude center caps, lug nuts, valve stems, TPMS and/or inserts unless otherwise specified**SEE RETURN POLICY
Have Questions? Please feel free to contact us!
We atPerfection Wheel, LLC pride ourselves on providing high quality refurbished aluminum alloy wheels at an affordable cost.
All of our refinishing/refurbishing is done in house at our facility located in Huntington, Indiana with exception of our PVD wheels. Our employees are the best in the business with years of experience giving us the cutting edge in the refinishing industry and giving you, the customer, peace of mind when buying from us. We are committed to providing excellent customer service, where we take each transaction seriously, working with you to deliver a top-notch product and positive experience each and every time.
Our Refinishing Process:
- Any wheel having major structural defects, ie bent from center, cracked past safety bead, is scrapped out of process and replaced with another repairable core/unfinished wheel
- We do not repair any major structural issues to ensure the integrity of the original OEM wheel
- Wheel is stripped down to bare aluminum
- This is a crucial step in the process and needed to allow for proper adhesion and longevity of the finish
- Cosmetic issues (dents/dings/scratches/scuffs) are fixed and repaired
- Wheels are refinished to match original OE finish
- Powder Clear Coat is applied
- Final Spin
- Wheels are spun once again forspec compliance to ensurethey are able to beproperly balanced
- Final Quality Check
- '3-5 Point' Quality Inspection
- 3 to 5 separate but minor cosmetic 'imperfections' allowed to qualify for GRADE A refurbished wheel.
- Issues due to original casting (corrosion/porosity etc.) are not included in this inspection process
We simply recommend using soap, water and any sort of soft cloth for regular maintenance and cleaning.
Steer clear of any harsh abrasives ie brushes/coarse sponges, petroleum/acidic/ammonia
based cleaning products to clean/maintain your wheels. These items will, over time, damage/wear down the clear coat/
finish of your newly refurbished product.
For more information on appropriate cleaning or any other inquiries, feel free to contact us!