This item has been shown 245177 times.
Set of 4 New15" Black Wheel Covers / Hub Caps fit over R15 Steel Wheels Rims
NEW SET OF
**PLEASE LOOK AT ALL 6 (six) PICTURES PROVIDED**
(...And yes, you really will get ALL 4 hubcaps for the low price listed)
- New Set of 4 Quality 15" Gloss Black Snap On Full Wheel Covers.
- These will fit on andreplace the original 15" hubcaps for:
- Models that came with 15" steel wheels.
- Hubcaps are made of heat/impact resistant auto grade ABS, then painted a Gloss Black for beautiful and aggressive looking finish.
- Just simply snap these on over your steel wheel.
- Hubcapshold it onto your wheel, providing a tight and secure fit, see clips in pictures # 4-5.
- NOTE: If you currently have factory original bolt on hubcaps on your car, these will still fit on your wheel. After you remove your factory hubcaps, then you can simply snap these right over your wheel.
- These install very simply, you can do it yourself !
- These will fit factory original 15" Steel Wheels, be sure to check your tire/wheel size. Most vehicle models come with multiple wheel options, (styles and sizes) for the same year.
- Price Includes a Complete Set of 4 and Free Shipping*
- *FREE SHIPPING to Lower 48 US States Only.
- **AK, HI, PR, US Territories& International Cost Extra
CALL US WITH ANY QUESTIONS, WE CAN HELP YOU DETERMINE WHAT YOU NEED
- WHEN CHECKING YOUR TIRE SIZE, DO NOT MEASURE THE HUBCAP, IT WILL GIVE A LARGER SIZE THAN NEEDED. FOR THE CORRECT SIZE IT GOES BY THE TIRE SIZE. CHECK THE SIDEWALL OF YOUR TIRE FOR A SERIES OF #'S LIKE: P215/60/R15. THER15IN THE EXAMPLE IS THE HUBCAP/TIRE/WHEEL SIZE YOU NEED TO ORDER THE CORRECT SIZE.
BY ENTERING AQUANTITY OF1YOU WILL GET4HUBCAPS SHIPPED TO YOU
New set of 4 gloss black 15" wheel
covers that will fit standard 15" steel wheels only. These will not fit
over any alloy or aluminum wheels. This is a full set of 4 snap on, pop on,
push in hubcaps wheel rim covers for steel wheels only with R15 tire size.
These have clips on the back with a wire retention ring to keep tension on
clips tight while hubcap is in the wheel.
Track Page Views With
Auctiva's FREE Counter