Core Thickness: 1 In.
Inlet Diameter: 1-3/4 In.
For 1985 - 1996 Ford F-150 5.0L & 5.8L ONLY
For 1985 - 1997 Ford F-250 5.0L & 5.8L ONLY
For 1997 Ford F-250 HD 5.8L ONLY
For 1989 - 1997 Ford F-350 5.0L & 5.8L The radiator cap that has not passed the test can’t release the pressure when it reaches the pressure value.
2. The damaged thermostat is unable to carry out a large cycle, resulting in a continuous increase in the radiator pressure.
3. The radiator fan does not turn, resulting in high temperature in the water tank.
4. Drain the air from the cooling system. Refer to the user manual or repair manual.
5. Please refer to owner's manual to add coolant.
6. Do not open the hood until the steam has subsided. The engine compartment may be very hot, causing serious injuries such as burns.
7. Please stop the vehicle immediately, when “ENGINE OVERHEAT/High Temperature” shows on the dashboard or steam comes out from under the hood.
8. Keep hands and clothing (especially a tie, a scarf) away from the fans and belts. Failure to do so may cause the hands or clothing to be caught, resulting in serious injuries.
9. Do not loosen the radiator cap while the engine and radiator are hot. Serious injuries, such as burns, may result from hot coolant and steam released under pressure.
WE ACCEPT THESE PAYMENT METHODS
( 10% sales tax will be applied for orders shipped to Washington state by state law )
- 30 Days easy returns satisfaction grantee.
- Items to be returned must be in original factory condition.
- Please enclose a note about item number and order id, your ID and the reason of return.