Envirosafe R134a Replacement Refrigerant, Auto A/C case of 12 For Sale - New and Used
When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
Envirosafe R134a Replacement Refrigerant, Auto A/C case of 12:
- DO NOT USE IN AMMONIA SYSTEMS!
- DO NOT PULL A VACUUM ON THE A/C SYSTEM.
- If you plan to pull a vacuum orare charging a larger system or dual air system such as on a van, suburban, orSUV, useEnviro-Safe Industrial
- Enviro-Safe 134a Replacement with Dye can be used in all 134a applications, including pre-1994 automotives that have complied with the US EPA Snap regulation.
- Bring your a/c performance back to the original cold air!
- This is the original Enviro-Safe Refrigerant that we first introduced over 20 years ago.
- 1 can of Enviro-Safe 134a Replacement refrigerant is equal to 1lb of R134a.
- Operates at lower head pressure
- If you use the 134 Replacement with Dye, you cannot pull a vacuum because the product comes in a less expensive can to keep costs lower for the customer.
If you are charging something like a dual air system in an SUV, you need to use the Industrial 134 replacement.
- Offers improved cooling propertiesand performance
- Compatible with mostrefrigerant oils
- Non Ozone depleting
- Non Global warming
- R134a can thread
- Use up to 60% Less
- Made in America!
- Enviro-Safe has been manufacturing hydrocarbon refrigerants for over 22years.
2003 Ferrari 360 Challenge Stradale
2009 Nissan GT-R
2002 Holden Monaro CV8
2002 Mosler MT900S Photon
2010 Roush 427R Mustang
2004 Maserati Quattroporte
2006 BMW Z4 Coupe 3.0si
2000 Bugatti 18.4 Veyron Concept
2006 BMW M6
1970 Holden GTR-X Concept
Envirosafe R134a Replacement Refrigerant, Auto A/C case of 12
Envirosafe Auto AC R134a Replacement Refrigerant w Stop Leak 3 cans
Enviro-Safe Auto AC R134a Replacement Refrigerant w/Dye Stop Leak & Gauge Kit