autogruppe - Coolant Bleeder Screw - 17111712788PRM brand new
Part # 17111712788
upgrade the plastic factory screws with high quality brass ones!
If the stock plastic bleeder screws in your coolant system aren\'t leaking yet then just wait a bit since they all will eventually.Or - replace them now and stop the problem before it starts! BMW might build some great cars but when they pinch a penny it\'s usually in the stupidest place. Plastic never plays nice with constant heat expansion so of course that\'s the material BMW decided to make the two bleeder screws from because cheap. There is one in the expansion tank and one usually on one of the coolant hoses or the housing they attach to - they\'re easy to find as you\'ll normally see coolant residue around them as they start seep leaking. This sale is for two brass bleeder screws that perfectly replace the stock plastic ones and ensure that if you have a leak in your coolant system, at least it\'s not from the bleeder screws! Plus - as a bonus - they look pretty sharp installed!
Do it once - do it right!
What you get:
2 x Brass Coolant Bleeder Screw w/ seal - Part # 2013If you have any questions please contact us! We are here to help!This item ships FREE in the United States (either via USPS or FedEx Ground - our choice) - normally this item will ship within 1-3 business days. We arenotcurrently shipping this item internationally.
- We accept all Major Credit and Debit Cards via Paypal
- may collect sales tax depending on your location.
- We ship all orders for FREE unless otherwise noted in the sale.
- All orders are shipped via USPS or FedEx (our choice)
- We do our best to ship all orders within 72 hours and most ship within 24 hours. These time frames are on business days only and do not include weekends or holidays.
- Shipping times are only estimates - we have no control over delays caused byUSPS or FedEx.
- Shipping charges (if there are any on the sale) are non-refundable.
- All items can be returned within 30 days of when you receive them.
- You pay the shipping back to us on returns. Orders sent with postage due will be refused.
- If an item is defective please contact us first for return information.
- If an item is damaged in shipping you must contact us within 48 hours.
- Returns should be shipped back to us via an insured carrier - we are not responsible for items damaged or lost on their way back to us.
- Returned items must be in \"like-new\" condition. Items that have been used arenon-returnable.
- If you have any questions on a return please contact us!
We\'ve been in the VW parts business since 1995 andare the largest air-cooled VW parts store in Oklahoma!We are not some sort of drop-ship outfit like most of the sellers on . We have a brick-and-mortar store in Tulsa and a full website - just google bughaus to find it - that has been online since 1998! We stock over 4000 different parts on the shelf at all times and also have a full machine shop in-house!
If you have any questions - please contact us! We\'re always here to help you with your air-cooled VW! Unfortunately, due to new rules - we can\'t list our phone number any longer. So - if you have a question - you will have to contact us by clicking the \"ask a question link\" at the bottom of this sale or click on our username and then the contact link on the next page.